What to expect?
Before your treatment gets started, your practitioner will take your medical history to ensure there’s no reason why mesotherapy may not work for you. They’ll also discuss the treatment with you in detail, and at this point you’ll often be presented with two options: to needle or not needle? When it comes to needle mesotherapy, your practitioner will map the area you want treated, making sure they know exactly where to target. Using a small 4-6mm needle, vitamins and amino acids are set to tighten and contour your skin. On the other hand, no needle mesotherapy uses mild electrical currents to transport a highly-effective serum through your skin’s protective surface. Don’t worry, it’s all natural and the ingredients used all exist naturally in the human body. Mesotherapy is simply a top-up!
Both forms of mesotherapy are said to feel a little like pins and needles, but most people describe it as a relaxing experience.
Know before you go
- The beauty of mesotherapy is that while it’s amazing for cellulite, it can also improve your skin tone and even lessen the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles. What a bonus!
- If you opt for no needle mesotherapy, it’s recommended that you have 8-10 sessions to achieve results you’ll love.
- Monthly maintenance sessions are also recommended for long-lasting results.
- No needle mesotherapy requires no downtime, so you can get back to everyday life instantly. Now there’s a lunch break well spent!
- Mesotherapy isn’t suitable for pregnant women or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- If you have a history of allergies, definitely discuss it with your practitioner prior to treatment just in case.
- Both forms of mesotherapy are said to feel a little like pins and needles, but most people describe it as a relaxing experience.