Question: Do nails actually grow faster in the sun?
Asked by namaste
Can you help out?
Thanks for answering - your answer appears below
Top Answer – As rated by the community
Vitamin D plays a very vital role in the growth and maintenance of hair and nails and one of its easiest sources is sunlight.
Other answers (6)
Yes it ture the sun products your skin , hair and nails to grow faster. Also you get a good source of vitamin D through the sun .
Yes this is true as the sun gives our nails vitamin D.
Yes, sun does play a role in hair and nail growth. OPI GELCOLOR/AXXIUM is good in helping nails grow and keep cuticles looking neat and tidy.
Mobile Beauty Therapist Sugaring Specialist, Experienced & Qualified
I cover London, Essex, Kent, Surrey & More
The treatments which I provide are . . . .
- Sugaring hair removal
- Brazilian Hot Wax
- Opi gelcolor/axxium manicures/pedicures (last up to 4 weeks chip free).
- Minx Nails
- LVL lashes Lift length volume lashes (last up to 6 weeks).
- Individual lash extensions (lasts up to 4 weeks).
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (lasts 4 weeks).
- Facials (Eve Taylor)
- Bridal and any occasion Makeup & Hair (I have a portfolio of work I have done . . . Arab and Asian makeup)
- Airbrush make up coming soon . . .
More services also available, please enquire.
If you would like anymore information on the services I have to offer please contact me.