The Ashanti Treatment Rooms is a carefully considered spa experience offering Medi Spa & Beauty Treatments within close proximity of both Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate. This center takes you on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation. It provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle. Offering an upscale treatment environment with affordable treatment prices.
Most of the products used on the treatments are natural and free from unnecessary, artificial chemicals and additives, also they offer a wide range of treatments that are especially suitable pre and postnatal. The Ashanti Treatment Room's treatments are the perfect way to combine a relaxing pampering experience, with a healthy treat.
They are known for delivering an affordable wellness and spa experience which doesn't compromise on luxury, with a core, measurable health benefits. All the treatments offered are prescriptive meaning or focus is only ever on you.
Ashanti Treatment Room welcomes men, women, and children when accompanied by a consenting adult.
Organic Waxing & Beauty is a treatment room located in Edward Holland salon. A 5-minute walk from Liverpool Street train station and right by Old Spitalfields Market, they offer facials, waxing services, nail treatments and massages.
Hayley has over 10 years experience and is an expert in waxing. She is also a specialist at proving pregnancy massage and has a bed especially for this treatment, where mums can enjoy actually laying on their front comfortably with the removable holes for bump and breasts. Pregnancy massage is brilliant to have throughout each trimester and Hayley tailors each massage and facial to each individual mum to be.
This tranquil and cosy treatment room is open from Tuesday to Saturday. For flawless results, product brands used are AnnMarie Borlind, O.P.I and Outback Organics.
As a luxury extra, all body waxing appointments come with a complimentary glass of Prosecco.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Located in London's uber cool Shoreditch neighbourhood, Wellness at Brick Lane specialises in targeted treatments for pain relief alongside sumptuous massages for divine relaxation.
Inside, clients can choose from holistic styled therapies such as the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, as well as targeted, firmer deep tissue and sports options. Combinations are also available, for any clients looking to try out a new technique.
Treatments come in everything from express 30-minute options right up to a full, indulgent 90 minutes.
Conveniently located in the heart of London’s bustling Liverpool Street, A to Zen is a massage and therapy centre found at Still Point Wellbeing Centre, which offers a number of innovative treatments. Offering a comprehensive menu which includes sports, Swedish and Thai yoga massages, lead therapist Monica tailors each service to suit your pressure preferences and targets any specific ailments or problems you may have.
Monica is experienced, efficient and resourceful: she has a wealth of knowledge to draw upon and will always ensure that you get the most out of your time in this friendly, welcoming venue.
Orchid Belle, found inside Luka Salon in Shoreditch, London, is a beauty salon and massage parlor that has recently been established to reduce the stress in everyone's lives.
Inside Luka Salon Orchid Belle is located only five minutes away from Shoreditch High Street station.
Find those little moments for ourselves to relax and unwind are few and far between, but with a spare hour, Orchid Belle help you refresh and recharge.
The NVQ Level 3 therapist provides a wide range of massage services that are detrimental to your physical health and mental wellbeing by undoing all the built-up stress in your muscles and mind.
If you're looking for a friendly and welcoming place to experience an afternoon of complete relaxation, then Orchid Belle is waiting for you.
The Shoreditch Spa is a boutique spa situated a short way east from Shoreditch High Street. Massages, body treatments and facials are performed in a tranquil quiet zone downstairs while mani-pedis are carried in comfortable armchairs upstairs. They use products from Aromatherapy Associates, Dermalogica and O.P.I.
A stylish environment where you can be sure to feel pampered and relaxed, you’re treated by highly trained, experienced staff. Complimentary bubbly and individual entertainment tablets are available.