The Ashanti Treatment Rooms is a carefully considered spa experience offering Medi Spa & Beauty Treatments within close proximity of both Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate. This center takes you on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation. It provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle. Offering an upscale treatment environment with affordable treatment prices.
Most of the products used on the treatments are natural and free from unnecessary, artificial chemicals and additives, also they offer a wide range of treatments that are especially suitable pre and postnatal. The Ashanti Treatment Room's treatments are the perfect way to combine a relaxing pampering experience, with a healthy treat.
They are known for delivering an affordable wellness and spa experience which doesn't compromise on luxury, with a core, measurable health benefits. All the treatments offered are prescriptive meaning or focus is only ever on you.
Ashanti Treatment Room welcomes men, women, and children when accompanied by a consenting adult.
Welcome to Aliona's Beauty Corner, a treatment room based in the five-star Andaz Hotel, London Liverpool Street. Boasting a menu of A-list treatments, including Brazilian lymphatic drainage massage, natural facelift massage, Million Dollar facial and facial peels, Aliona will help you to look and feel your best.
Nearest public transport:
Liverpool Street Station. The hotel is attached to the station.
Aliona is an experienced and highly qualified skin and massage therapist. She is a 1st Place Winner of the National Massage Competition 2023 in the Facial Massage category. Aliona is passionate about skin science and body mechanics. Aliona's mission is to bridge the gap between beauty and wellness in every service she offers.
What we like about the venue:
Refresh and reinvigorate your skin with a specialist facial treatment at The Skin Co Spa in Spitalfields, London.
The Skin Co Spa is located in a boutique spa in a beautiful part of London. It’s light and bright with lots of natural light around the pool and gym area. Finding this kind of venue in London is a unique experience. The Skin Co Spa offer high-end and advanced face and body treatments, but also relaxing spa packages, with an option to spend the whole day in the gym and spa. They offer the most modern and up-to-date treatments.
Whether you're after an anti-ageing treatment that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, a collagen-boosting Dermapen therapy or a classic facial peel to soothe your pores, the expert therapists here customise each service to ensure your individual needs are met.
This fresh, clean and cosy venue oozes class and its modern, city vibe makes it the ideal spot to unwind as you are treated to a peaceful moment of self-care.
Located on Fournier Street the salon can be reached easily by tube, with Aldgate East and Liverpool Street stations both within a 10-minute walk.
For a high-end facial treatment and long-lasting results, book a date and restore your complexion to its glowing best.
Organic Waxing & Wellbeing is a treatment room located in Edward Holland salon. A 5-minute walk from Liverpool Street train station and right by Old Spitalfields Market, they offer facials, waxing services, nail treatments and massages.
Hayley has over 10 years experience and is an expert in waxing. She is also a specialist at proving pregnancy massage and has a bed especially for this treatment, where mums can enjoy actually laying on their front comfortably with the removable holes for bump and breasts. Pregnancy massage is brilliant to have throughout each trimester and Hayley tailors each massage and facial to each individual mum to be.
This tranquil and cosy treatment room is open from Tuesday to Saturday. For flawless results, product brands used are AnnMarie Borlind, O.P.I and Outback Organics.
As a luxury extra, all body waxing appointments come with a complimentary glass of Prosecco.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Welcome to Luka Day Spa & Salon, a relaxing and tranquil hideaway located in Shoreditch offering an impressive range of spa treatments, hair care, manicures, pedicures and more.
This elegant and chic venue is just a stone's throw from some of London's trendiest locations, including Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Shoreditch High Street and is easily accessed via public transport.
The hand-picked team of forward-thinking therapists is ready to welcome you in and create bespoke beauty treatments for you, whether you are looking for a rejuvenating massage, a new hairdo, or a set of sparkling nails.
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further, Luka Day Spa & Salon ticks all the boxes.
Wellness at Mondrian Shoreditch, just a 5-minute walk from Shoreditch High Street tube station, is a relaxing getaway in the heart of London's Shoreditch. Escape the bustle of the busy city with a relaxing massage, CBD body treatment, seaweed wrap or luxurious facial.
Nearest public transport: Shoreditch High Street tube station is just a 5-minute walk away and Liverpool Street station is an 8-minute walk away.
The team: The team have over 15 years of experience in the massage and wellness industry.
What we like about the venue: Atmosphere: Relaxed, intimate, cosy. Specialises in: Massages, facials. Brands and products: Voya.