Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
The Ashanti Treatment Rooms is a carefully considered spa experience offering Medi Spa & Beauty Treatments within close proximity of both Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate. This center takes you on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation. It provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle. Offering an upscale treatment environment with affordable treatment prices.
Most of the products used on the treatments are natural and free from unnecessary, artificial chemicals and additives, also they offer a wide range of treatments that are especially suitable pre and postnatal. The Ashanti Treatment Room's treatments are the perfect way to combine a relaxing pampering experience, with a healthy treat.
They are known for delivering an affordable wellness and spa experience which doesn't compromise on luxury, with a core, measurable health benefits. All the treatments offered are prescriptive meaning or focus is only ever on you.
Ashanti Treatment Room welcomes men, women, and children when accompanied by a consenting adult.
Conveniently located in the heart of London’s bustling Liverpool Street, A to Zen is a massage and therapy centre found at Still Point Wellbeing Centre, which offers a number of innovative treatments. Offering a comprehensive menu which includes sports, Swedish and Thai yoga massages, lead therapist Monica tailors each service to suit your pressure preferences and targets any specific ailments or problems you may have.
Monica is experienced, efficient and resourceful: she has a wealth of knowledge to draw upon and will always ensure that you get the most out of your time in this friendly, welcoming venue.
In need of stretching out tense muscles? The home-based Sabai De Thai Massage Liverpool Street Brick Lane is here to offer you varying techniques from deep tissue and Swedish to traditional Thai and Indian head massages.
Fully qualifited Fully qualified with VTCT and UTTS certified in both the UK and Thailand, Sabai De Thai Massage has all the knowledge and expertise to get you feeling your best.
This cosy venue is conveniently located close to tube, bus and train stations. Free and paid parking is also available.
Book in and let the wonderful and highly-experienced Julie take great care of you today.
Mind & Body Clinic is a holistic epicentre found in Monument, London. A city escape where deep tissue, holistic, Thai yoga massage and herbal compress, dōTERRA AromaTouch and Indian head massages can be enjoyed.
Take your body and mind to a relaxed state through the hands of Elisabetta and Patricia, an exceptional team of two seasoned professionals.
A dynamic range of techniques is available to choose from, each serving a unique purpose depending on your needs.
Perhaps you're seeking relief for deep muscular pain or you simply want to send your thoughts to a peaceful place.
Housed inside The Light Centre, ideally located within a 3-minute walk from Monument station, your melting moment of massage is closer than you think.
A to Zen Therpaies is a massage treatment room within easy walking distance of Monument station in the City of London. Their comprehensive menu includes Sports, Swedish and Thai massages with treatments and pressure tailored to suit your needs.
Monica has a particular passion for women’s health, promoting natural healing and self-empowerment through Reflexology and Shiatsu. She also has extensive experience working in corporate environments where she helps people suffering from work-related conditions from stress and postural problems to helping city workers to run the marathon injury-free.
Found in the heart of London’s vibrant Liverpool Street, Oriental Holistic is a massage and therapy centre found at StillPoint Centre. This inviting space is the perfect place to visit if you are looking for a moment to relax and unwind. Run by Yoko Ohara, a registered member of the British Acupuncture Council, the Japanese form of acupuncture performed here is gentle, interactive and hands on. Yoko often blends bodywork and acupuncture to tailor treatments so that they effectively target each client’s needs, thereby creating a bespoke, personalised service.
Those who are wary of needles can indulge in massages or nonsurgical face lifts, all of which are carefully carried out with your requirements in mind. The staff here are friendly, accommodating and efficient: visit today and you will be sure to experience long lasting, noticeable results.
Massage London Therapy for men only (religious ethics).
It is a professional therapeutic service delivering massage in the comfort of your own home.
Milosz has over 6 years of experience as a massage therapist, working in London for over 3 years and has spent thousands of hours dedicating his time to clients.
He specialises working with the muscles, joints and bones to attain correct muscle tension, relieving pain and setting the right posture. He happily gives advise and shows exercises to straighten or to stretch affected areas. He is also happy to talk about nutrition.
If you are looking to attain overall relaxation, improve muscle tone or just a massage to de-stress from a busy week, be sure to book a massage with Milosz today