I believe i have a trapped pinched nerve in my right shoulder; what treatments would you recommend?

This is affecting my whole arm, making it feel " a dead arm"
Asked by Phoenix

1 answer

Get yourself to a physiotherapist, they'll get to the route of the problem and they'll also give you a rehabilitation program to get you back to normal.
Search Treatwell for CACI Body Treatments near you