What property usage is required to practise Colon Hydrotherapy?

We currently have A1 usage on our property but wondering if that is suitable for Colon treatments?
Asked by rs8719

2 answers

Top answer
colonic irrigation is exempted from special licencing. For commercial property you will need to check that the usage you hold on it includes services and for non-commercial property to plumb a colonic unit in does not require planing permission. It is, however, always a good idea to check with your local authority. Professional training in colonic hydrotherapy should cover those points. Anne-Lise Miller (IPCH)
Search Treatwell for Colonic Hydrotherapy near you
Check with your Local Authority, they should be able to advise you on that. Don't forget you also need a professional qualification to practice as a colon hydrotherapist - you can gain one from one of the many associations: I-ACT, ARCH, IPCH.