London Health and Wellbeing is a home for massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture and sports therapy just 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London.
This multi-disciplinary venue allows clients to be assessed holistically to find the right treatment to suit their individual needs.
The team of expert therapists use their skills to develop bespoke treatments to help combat pain and injuries and promote a healthier lifestyle for clients.
For a positive and pro-active experience visit London Health and Wellbeing.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Established in 2016, AcuPro Clinic is a wellness centre based on Leadenhall Street in the City of London.
Offering a calm and minimalistic setting, this professional space is home to an experienced team who are certified as members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Choose from a specialist range of massage, acupuncture and holistic treatments that are personalised to ensure your needs are met. Centrally located and well connected, the venue is just a short walk from Aldgate, Bank and Monument underground stations.
Conveniently located a few minutes away from Shoreditch High Street station in London, Infinity Massage is a private home studio with a dedicated fully equipped room for clients.
Fabrizio is highly trained with 10 years of experience and uses a range of techniques to ensure that you really feel the benefits of massage therapy and leave feeling uplifted, stress-free and rebalanced.
You will receive a personal consultation prior to your treatment in order to get an understanding of your background and any muscular tensions, strains, lymphatic problems or sports injuries, there are 5 core massage treatments for different types of conditions, which can also be combined together.
Visit today and Fabrizio will be happy to create a bespoke massage treatment that targets your needs and leaves you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Located in London's uber cool Shoreditch neighbourhood, Wellness at Brick Lane specialises in targeted treatments for pain relief alongside sumptuous massages for divine relaxation.
Inside, clients can choose from holistic styled therapies such as the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, as well as targeted, firmer deep tissue and sports options. Combinations are also available, for any clients looking to try out a new technique.
Treatments come in everything from express 30-minute options right up to a full, indulgent 90 minutes.
Big Calm Reflexology and Reiki is a treatment room within Within Bodywise found in St Margaret's House, Bethnal Green.
Tailoring reflexology services to your individual needs, a visit here leaves you feeling relaxed and renewed.
Welcoming, attentive and a skilled specialist, Marta Eva is based in a clean and cosy space in a vibrant community hub. Friendly and healing service is provided seven days a week.
With car parking nearby, within walking distance of Bethnal Green and Cambridge Heath train stations, there is nothing stopping you from pampering yourself with Marta Eva.
MASAJ provides a contemporary space to combat the negative effects of city living.
Using a carefully tailored menu, 100% natural products and a clean, fresh aesthetic, the team uses massage, stretches and bodywork to nourish the body and cleanse the mind.
The highly skilled therapists are all trained in the distinct MASAJ style, influenced by Thai, Ayurvedic, Stretch and sports techniques.
They offer a choice of five 30, 60 and 90 minute treatments, including pregnancy, sports, restorative and deep tissue massage.
If you would like a specific therapist or you have a gender preference, please contact the studio directly at email@example.com, the same goes for pregnancy and sports massage too.
The studio is located in the heart of Shortditch with multiple tube, bus and underground stations around, and has nearby street parking.
LDN PHYSIO Old St will quickly become your go-to wellness center in Hoxton, London, to help you get rid of all aches and pains with massages, physiotherapy and acupuncture sessions.
Nearest public transport:
Located in Outrivals Old Street Gym; Old Street station is a 3-minute walk away.
What we like about the venue:
The Stretch Partner at The Klinik is a massage and therapy centre situated on Liverpool Street, London, offering a wide range of services to suit all your needs.