Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Conveniently located a few minutes away from Shoreditch station in London, Infinity Massage is a massage and therapy centre. Fabrizio is highly trained and experienced and uses a range of techniques to ensure that you really feel the benefits of massage therapy and leave feeling uplifted, stress-free and rebalanced.
You will receive a personal consultation prior to your treatment in order to get an understanding of your background and any muscular tensions, strains or sports injuries.
Visit today and Fabrizio will be happy to create a bespoke massage treatment which targets your needs and leaves you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
LDN PHYSIO is a physiotherapy, sports massage and coaching clinic located at FIT THIS, Hackney.
Nearest public transport:
Located just a 5-minute walk from Hackney Central station.
The team of physios, massage therapists and health and fitness professionals offer a range of services all geared towards helping you recover, heal and function at your best.
Whether you’re in need of a sports massage session after your run, acupuncture or dry needling for some niggling neck pain, or any of their other services; they’ll make sure you leave the clinic feeling great.
Located in London's uber cool Shoreditch neighbourhood, Wellness at Brick Lane specialises in targeted treatments for pain relief alongside sumptuous massages for divine relaxation.
Inside, clients can choose from holistic styled therapies such as the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, as well as targeted, firmer deep tissue and sports options. Combinations are also available, for any clients looking to try out a new technique.
Treatments come in everything from express 30-minute options right up to a full, indulgent 90 minutes.
Big Calm Reflexology and Reiki is a treatment room within Within Bodywise found in St Margaret's House, Bethnal Green.
Tailoring reflexology services to your individual needs, a visit here leaves you feeling relaxed and renewed.
Welcoming, attentive and a skilled specialist, Marta Eva is based in a clean and cosy space in a vibrant community hub. Friendly and healing service is provided seven days a week.
With car parking nearby, within walking distance of Bethnal Green and Cambridge Heath train stations, there is nothing stopping you from pampering yourself with Marta Eva.
Clare McKenna is based at The Refinery in Hackney E9, every Saturday and Sunday.
Clare performs a consultation to listen to your concerns and to understand which is the best treatment for you. She provides Sports & Remedial massage for injury prevention and good recovery and also Thai (Wat Po Method), Deep tissue, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy and Face Massage to list a few.
Techniques used include trigger point therapy, soft tissue release, myofascial release, neuromuscular release, PNF stretching.
At Bow Wellbeing Therapies we offer a range of treatments to promote wellness in body and mind, including Deep Tissue Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Holistic Massage and Seated Acupressure Massage. All our therapist's are fully qualified and insured with at least five years experience in practice.
Our new private treatment space is located in Bow Wharf on Grove road, by the junction of the Regent's and Hertford Union canals and next to Victoria Park. Free parking is available on site, or we are just 15 minutes walk from Mile End station or a few minutes walk from a number of bus stops for routes 277, 425, D6, 8, & 339.
When you arrive at Bow Wharf from Grove road, walk through the archway past East London Liquor Company, and PureGym, and we are in the last row of units before the Regent's Lake venue. You can also walk through from the canal bridges on Old Ford road or from Wennington Green on Roman road, feel free to give us a call to direct you if needed.
If you are parking on site please let us know your number plate on arrival so we can exempt you from parking charges.
Illuminia Medical Intuition are a mobile holistic and wellness service, operating in London and surrounding areas.
Illuminia Medical Intuition provide a range of energy healing, holistic and wellness treatments.