Ripley Leisure Centre is part of a bigger contract within this area.
Facilities and activities include:
- kinetika Gym Our kinetika gym is open to all ages and abilities offering a wide range of cardiovascular and strength equipment to help improve your fitness and work towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Swimming Our 25m, 5 laned main pool provides a variety of aquatic activities - lane swimming for fitness, family fun sessions, adult only, water workout classes as well as a full programme of swimming lessons for all ages and abilities. Our learner pool offers a full programme of swim lessons for young children and is an ideal way to build their confidence.
- Sports Hall A 4 court sports hall with a gransprung floor offering badminton, 5 a side football, netball, basketball, volleyball as well non sporting activities such as car boot sales, antique fayres, choral recitals, band concerts, social functions, the list goes on!
- Group Exercise Studio Our air conditioned exercise studio is a venue for a wide range of exercise classes. We offer low to high impact sessions, freestyle classes as well as the Les Mills brand of BTS Body Training System classes of Pump, Combat and Vive.
- Vibrogym (vibrating platform) Improve your flexibility, mobility and co-ordination on this highly advanced piece of equipment. It can also help you to lose weight, inches and cellulite.