Offering Massage Therapy & Facials in Old Portsmouth. Appointments are held at the Therapy Room in the Salix Health and Wellbeing Centre.
Booking options: To book therapies and durations not included on Treatwell, please see the main website www.portsmouthmassage.info. Treatwell online bookings are not available within 2 days. For bookings within the next two days, Evening and weekends: please book via phone/email/ or 07789540646 (minimum of 45 minutes notice for direct bookings at www.portsmouthmassage.info depending on that days availability).
You can use the Treatwell Evoucher payment option or any Treatwell vouchers you have, and schedule an appointment directly with Portsmouth Massage if wanting to use treatwell discounts/credit as short notice/other than what can be seen on the treatwell availability calendar.
Availability: Typically 7 Days a Week: 8.30am-8.00pm - see website for full calendar.
A Peaceful Therapy Room, or outcalls by arrangement (outcalls will incur additional fee). Rebalancing massages which are tailored to the client, sessions can incorporate:
Clients often conclude its the best massage they have ever had, but here are some actual quotes:
● SpaFinder 5 star rating & lovely review from client using a Voucher JemmaD October 12, 2015:
''Best massage ever!
Went to see Kirsten this weekend as I was given a voucher and saw she was local to me which was my first visit. I can't stress how lovely and professional she is not to mention having the best massage ever. I had a total rebalancing massage which has really helped me. I will definitely not be going to anyone else in future. Thank you Kirsten! smile emoticon Jemma D''
#SpaFinder Vouchers can be redeemed at Portsmouth Massage, in part or full value of any #PortsmouthMassage therapy/facial.
● Judith Holdworth Review: ''I have Fibromyalgia which is a chronic illness and arthritis. In attending Kirsten's massage sessions she has helped me enormously in the management of my illness. Kirsten has an understanding, skill and expertise that really enables me to get on with my daily life.
We discuss my treatment plan on a regular basis and I feel thoroughly involved, thus helping my confidence in independent living.''
Judith has been had bi weekly massages for a year and a half. She submitted this review on paper as she isn’t online, and has asked me to share the review with her name. She is happy to give references to anyone asks.
● Zoe Harding Facebook page 5 star rating: 'Amazing experience. First ever Hot Stones Massage...Just what the doctor ordered!
Lovely therapist and able to help aid my recovery from illness. Highly recommended to anyone!
● ''Spectacularly talented at what she does, highly recommended. Best massage in Portsmouth. Very professional and knowledgeable.''
● Nurse: ''... the best massage therapy I have had since moving to the UK seven years ago and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her. It feels that she is a sculptor … her hands mould damaged or stressed ligaments and muscles so as to return function; improve range of movement; and thus decrease pain and stress. Her compassionate reading and treatment of her clients adds a level of trust and relaxation that I have rarely experienced.''
● Professional Footballer, Portsmouth Team: ''Magic''
● Student: ''I received a lovely massage from Kirsten. I have been to many places and by far Kirsten's was the best! Can't wait to have another session. I will be coming back in the future :) Thanks''
● ''Wonderful massage, body and mind both fully relaxed. No more stress as it all just melts away after the massage. thank-you.''
● '''Excellent massage left feeling relaxed and energised :) I will come back again :) ''
● '''Wonderful massage , no rush therapeutic 2hours. left feeling relaxed and all my work stress had gone. look forward to my next visit.''
● ''Really, really blissful''
● ''A brilliant and effective massage - many thanks!'' Ex navy & ex Shiatsu practisioner.
Kirsten McFarlane MGHT: Professionally Certified and Insured member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists for 15 types of therapy.