Boldon Golf Club was founded in 1912 in the village of East Boldon, Sunderland. A long established club approaching it's centenary year, the traditions of the game are still very much respected but a modern friendly approach to contemporary life and the enjoyment of golf is offered.
The course, designed by six time Open Champion, Harry Vardon, has panoramic views of the North East coast line, the cities of Sunderland and Newcastle and offers a test to golfers of all abilities. Located on the outskirts of the city of Sunderland, situated only one mile from the A19 and less than three miles south of the Tyne Tunnel, we are easily accessible from the north east's motorway network. Visitors and guests to the Club are always assured of a warm welcome.