Ayurvedic Massage (derives from Indian culture) treats the whole body through the application of specially formulated ayurvedic oils that work on your body physically, mentally and emotionally.
The benefits of this treatment are as follows:
Ancient Ayurvedic Scripts suggests:
- detoxify and cleanse
- boost the effectiveness of the immune system
- keep healthy people in good health
- help those with medical conditions to improve their overall well-being
- help with stress relief
- improve circulation
- Increase body awareness
- Increase vitality, rejuvenating, repairing
- promote healthy skin
- help with deep relaxation
It wards of old age, exertion and old age and aggravation of vat. It bestows good vision, nourishment to the body, long life, good sleep, good and strong healthy skin. It should be done specifically to the feet, head, ears and palms'
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
207 Amesbury Ave,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.