It is never too late to stop smoking. Once you stop smoking, your life expectancy will increase, your immune system will get a boost and you will have have younger looking skin. Recognised by British Medical Association and National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), hypnotherapy provides a safe, effective alternative to quitting smoking usually in just 1 session.
What is Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy?
Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy is for those who want to break the habit of smoking. Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy sessions will help you let go of your smoking routine by changing your relationship to cigarettes, enabling you to create a healthy lifestyle.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
Nervous about Hypnosis?
It is common to feel nervous about a hypnotherapy session if it is your first time. Hypnosis may conjure up stereotyped images like in the movies. In reality, hypnosis bears little resemblance to these images: Hypnosis is not similar to sleep, you cannot be hypnotised against your will, the hypnotist cannot control your actions while you are under hypnosis and you are most likely to remember the session when you wake up from hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation and focused attention. Hypnosis uses the power of suggestion for beneficial change. During your visit, you will be directed through relaxation techniques using a series of mental images and suggestions intended to change behaviours and relieve symptoms.
Idyll Therapy at Blackheath Complementary Health Centre
184-186 Westcombe Hill,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.