Download our free Treatwell app.
Earn up to null Reward points. Read more »
A juice detox retreat staying in our lovely country house with stunning views over the Painswick Valley on the Cotswolds Way. The property has a beautiful large garden with seating and four large bedrooms (two ensuite and two with shared bathroom) all with spectactuar views situated on the Cotswolds Way just outside Painswick in Gloucestershire, UK. Our 6 day long stay runs from 6pm on Saturday to the following Friday at 1pm. The 6 Day package includes daily freshly made organic juices, a Massage or Reflexology treatment, daily yoga/fitness/guided walks, movie nights/talks and a range of wonderful relaxing treatments that you can choose from during your stay.
What is included in your 6 day package:-
• Daily freshly prepared juices - made from organic fruits and vegetables in a slow speed masticating juicer.
• Daily herbs (Dr Morse's Herbs)
• Organic herbal teas and local 'Hawkwood Spring' water.
• Yoga, a fitness class or a guided walk each morning from Monday to Friday.
• One to one consultation (including weight measurement) at the start and end of your retreat, and personal detox support throughout your stay.
• A choice of a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage (45mins), Reflexology (45 mins) or Lymphatic Drainage Massage (45 mins).
• Walks on the Cotswold Way - the path runs directly past.
• Daily use of the Chi Machine.
• Rebounder for use in the garden.
• Movie nights/Talks and access to a range of 'healthful' DVD's and books.
• 6 nights accommodation.
• Dressing gowns/slippers provided.
• Beautiful and peaceful garden with seating.
A Juice Cleanse is a great way of allowing your body to detox, as your body can put it's energy into cleansing rather than digesting and assimilating food. A residential stay takes you away from the normal temptations and distractions of daily life, and you will be with a group of guests who are detoxing together.
You will have noticeable weight loss, and feel so much healthier by the end of your stay. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Based on 3 reviews
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
|Venue type:||Wellness Centre in The Cotswolds|