I'm looking for hair pieces to be planted on my bald area without a wig or surgery. Can anyone help?

I am a 29-year-old male. I have a bald area with about 10% of its original hair and want to fill it out without a wig or hair transplant surgery. Can anyone recommend a solution?
Asked by zahur

4 answers

Top answer
Hello Zahur! It is possible to fill it out without using a full wig or going through hair transplant. You can have patches created just for those areas and attached them with medical grade tape or glue. I custom make these pieces. Don't hesitate to contact me for more information.
Search Treatwell for Ladies' Haircuts near you
Hi Zahur, I own a hair replacement salon in Worcestershire where we offer custom made hair systems. These can be worn up to 6 weeks and are virtually undetectable with some units using a "second skin" base with hair injected into it therefore giving the appearance hair is growing out of the scalp.
Feel free to contact us if you you would like to know more.
I know you can get a spray can of something but I'm not sure what it is called or there is stuff that comes in a shaky pot thing and you sprinkle them on, they are like little sticky fibres that stick to the remaining hair but again i'm not sure what it is called, both are very affective but not good on a rainy day.