Stop your salon search with Heavens Beauty, the Whitechapel spot for ladies' and men's waxing, as well as lash extensions, facials and massages.
This modern salon has a fresh and welcoming feel, home to a team of experts who are passionate about giving you a high level of service while you take some time for yourself.
With a packed menu that includes Hollywood hot waxing, classic eyelash extensions, glowing facials and soothing massages, each visit will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
Its prime location next door to Aldgate East Station, with some paid parking bays nearby too, helps to make Heavens Beauty a salon that you want to return to again and again.
Nails4U in Whitechapel offer you a blend of premium nail care and waxing services all under one roof.
Just a 2-minute walk from Aldgate East station, the talented therapists showcase their skills throughout the menu with treatments ranging from manicures and pedicures to gel nails and Hollywood wax.
The salon ambience is friendly and welcoming and you can choose an extensive range of colours from brands such as CND Shellac, DND and OPI.
If you're looking for a new salon for your nails and waxing, be sure to book in your next appointment at Nails4U.
Gorgeous Looking Nails, just a few minutes from Aldgate East tube station, is the place to go for a comprehensive choice of manicures, pedicures, nail extensions and express waxing.
Best known for their glossy nail finishes, you'll find classic manicures and pedicures here, with gel and polish colour from CND Shellac, Gelish, Essie and OPI. Enhance your nails further with acrylic and gel powder extensions too.
All of the essential waxing services are on offer at this fresh and modern salon, including express packages to fit around your busy London lifestyle.
Found in Whitechapel next to Aldgate and Aldgate East underground stations, Gorgeous Looking Nails is ready and waiting to polish your look.
Pearl Hair & Beauty is a friendly salon opposite Aldgate East station and the Whitechapel Gallery. They offer quick, value for money hairdressing, massages and essential beauty services for women on the go.
Friendly and professional treatments are offered with attentive reassurance and efficiency. They don’t compromise on getting you the high-quality, effective style you’re after. Look out for big comfy pedicure chairs, your complimentary hot drink and fantastic products from CND Shellac, L’Oreal and more.
Pearl Hair & Beauty can be found close to Aldgate East station, close to the popular Brick Lane.
Please be aware that it is a female-only salon.
Off Whitechapel High Street a short way from Aldgate East station, Maryam Hair & Beauty offer ladies’ and gentlemen’s hairdressing. There’s also a range of beauty solutions here for women that include threading, waxing and nail regimens.
You receive a warm, attentive and efficient service with friendly, innovative staff. They emphasise creating a personalised, maintainable look so that you can continue to stand out from the crowd between visits.
Please be advised that we only provide beauty treatments for female clients.
If you were searching for a salon where you can treat yourself from head to toe, then Iná Star in Whitechapel, London is the answer to all your beauty wishes.
Pair a luxury gel manicure with a cut and blowdry to update your look, or book in for a Brazilian wax and a fresh set of wispy eyelash extensions if you need a pre-holiday glow-up. Rejuvenate your skin with a tailored face peel, and allow your body a moment to unwind by opting for a deep tissue massage performed by expert hands.
The professional all-female team will help you relax and feel welcome by listening to your pampering desires, offering you refreshments throughout your appointment, and ensuring you receive the best treatment using top brands such as Eve Taylor, CND Shellac, or Wella.
Don't be worried about leaving your dog at home while you indulge in a day of pampering – this adult-only venue is pet friendly, and easily accessible by public transport due to being located only minutes away from Aldgate East station, as well as many bus stops and paid parking spots.
Book an appointment at Iná Star today, and you'll walk out glowing.
Please note that this venue is not wheelchair accessible, but prams may be fine entering.
A couple of doors from Whitechapel Gallery and Aldgate East station, within the perfume warehouse, Nail Lounge offers nail and beauty services. Manicures, pedicures and nail extensions are joined on the menu by a number of waxing and massage options.
Qualified, skilled and flexible nail technicians provide a wide range of designs and there’s a spectrum of colour options from the likes of OPI and CND. A comfortable, relaxed environment right down to their pedicure and massage spa chairs, this is a popular, thorough and attentive service.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Time for your next Hollywood wax or to refresh your brows for your next event? Silhani Beauty is Aldgate East's most popular waxing wonderland.
Located within 1 minutes walk from Aldgate East station, this freshly established female-only oasis has you covered from head-to-toe with all your waxing and threading needs.
With over 10 years experience smoothing legs and everything in between, the professionals at Silhani use honey hot wax and tea tree wax to bid farewell to any unwanted body hair.
Be welcomed in a stylish, relaxing and calm environment and book an appointment at Silhani Beauty for your next pain-free wax today.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Heavens is a beauty and nails salon off Whitechapel High Street near Aldgate East Station. With a particular passion for waxing, nails and all things beauty there's also a full menu ranging from massages to sunbed courses.
The team is a collaboration of different strengths and fresh ideas. Paying close attention to the small details of your service, they aim to provide the luxury you deserve with a unique and memorable experience. This is a great location with friendly staff and fair prices.
THIS VENUE ACCEPTS CASH, BACS & PAYPAL