Amy Nails is a treatment salon located on Friar Street in Reading, where you can enjoy a range of nail treatments and waxing services. (Amy Nails is CASH ONLY if you are paying at the salon, or you must prepay online BEFORE your appointment, thank you and sorry for any inconveniences caused!) We only operate in one location (Reading). Please contact us directly about extras such as nail art for price and time consultation!
Make a date for your hands and feet at Witney's inviting Diva Nails.
Established in 2010, Diva's fully kitted out nail bar offer finishes from OPI, Shellac, Gelish and Bio Sculpture as well as a selection of your favourite express beauty treatments.
Expect to choose from spa pedicures performed in ultra relaxing pedi chairs, the hottest nail newcomer SNS Dipping Powder nails and both gel and acrylic extensions.
Beauty finds cover express waxing, hydrating classic facials, defining tints for lashes and brows and a selection of semi-permanent makeup to rid you from your daily makeup routine.
Situated on the outskirts of Oxford, Diva Nails is situated along several main bus routes and has two hours free on-street parking available right outside.
Diva Nails COVID-19 policies
1. Due to social distancing measures, we will operate at a reduced capacity and by Appointments Only – Appointments can be made on the day.
2. Please stick with your appointments or cancel well in advance.
3. There will be no waiting area available, so all clients are expected to arrive punctually.
4. Clients will no longer be allowed to bring a +1 to their time slot (partner, friends, kids).
5. All clients must wash their hands thoroughly with soap upon arrival.
6. Please follow any requests made by salon staff in relation to social distancing and hygiene for the well-being of others.
7. All clients must fill in a consent form, this can be done upon arrival of your treatments.
8. A face covering must be worn and if you do not have one, it can be purchased at £1 each.
9. All clients must have their own: Nail file, Buffer, Sanding band (and toe separators if having a pedicure) all of which can be purchased in the salon at £3 per personal pouch.
10. No toilets are available during treatments.
11. Food is not allowed to be consumed during treatment.
12. We know some of you love a hot beverage whilst getting pampered, so we ask you to bring your own cups for that.
13. If you feel any symptoms of COVID-19 or any sickness, we kindly ask you to please let us know and cancel/reschedule your appointment in advance.
Slik Beauty Salon is situated inside Reading's Broad Street Mall and offers swift and professional beauty services including waxing, manicures and pedicures and eyelash extensions.
Elegantly glamorous, ensure this slick salon is at the top of your list as you peruse the delights of Broad Street Mall.
With an astonishing array of beauty treatments, we're sure you'll be spoilt for choice as you treat yourself to the perfect post-shopping pick-me-up.
Whether you're a fan of waxing, threading or tinting, these highly skilled beauticians are on hand to help you achieve bold and beautiful statement brows.
Feeling the effects of daily stresses on your face? Restore your natural rejuvenation with one of the selection of Dermalogica facials, featuring Age Smart, Bio-Surface Peel and Microzone Treatment.
Treat yourself to a little luxury with top-quality products at Slik Beauty, inside Broad Street Mall, a 10-minute walk from Reading Railway Station.
Elixir Face & Body is based in Tilehurst, Reading, and specialises in eyelash extensions, semi-permanent makeup, and facial treatments.
This venue is a great choice for top-of-the-range services to enhance your features, from LVL lash lifts and eyelash extensions, to long-lasting eyebrow and eyeliner design, and Dermatude facials. The home-based treatment room is bright and relaxing, adorned with numerous certificates that endorse this beautician's passion for the trade.
With over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, the owner provides excellent, results-driven service in a professional set up, and offers you refreshments such as water, hot drinks, and even sparkling wine to make you feel welcome.
Book in your next appointment at Elixir Face & Body for a look upgrade, and leave with a spring in your step.
This venue is not wheelchair and pram accessible. Treatments are for over 18s only. There is free residential parking available outside.
Based within Fitness in Time's premium ladies-only gym, Timeless Hair & Beauty offer a comprehensive selection of treatments in hairdressing, waxing, massage, nails and many more.
Found on Audlett Drive in Abingdon, this is the perfect spot to treat yourself to a relaxing session of beauty therapy.
The team have over a decade's experience in the industry and personalise each treatment to ensure you leave feeling the best version of yourself.
Whether you're after a luxury pedicure, a restyle haircut or a pain-free wax, book your next appointment at Timeless Hair & Beauty and let this top team take care of your every need.
Free parking is available at the venue.