Bamboo massage in Somerset
We've found 4 venues
Spa Experience Taunton
Imagine yourself wrapped up in an experience devoted to melting away your stress and tensions, and making you look and feel your very best. Our luxury, yet uniquely affordable spas offer a diverse range of treatments to bring you just this.
If you want to lift your spirits and pamper yourself or a friend, you'll be sure of a warm welcome at Spa Experience.
Based on a unique concept, devised to revolutionise the day spa market, spa Experience offers a luxurious experience at an affordable price. So why not bring a little bit of indulgence into your life with our range of value-for-money treatments?
Spanning everything from traditional thermal therapies to the latest beauty innovations, Spa Experience will help you unwind and escape the stresses and strains of city living.
Enjoy your spa experience.
Bannatyne Spa Charlton House Hotel
The Spa at Charlton House is a unique and luxurious place to visit to soothe the mind and soul, relax and recuperate, and leave feeling rejuvenated. The Spa promises to be a decadent experience for a quiet contemplative visit, a get together with friends or a romantic getaway.
There are superb spa facilities that will re-invigorate you, clear your mind and put a spring back in your step - without the need for a therapist.
A cutting-edge 'wet zone' and three well appointed treatment rooms, enable you to experience the ultimate full body experience.
Here at the Rejuvenation Room you can experience a number of holistic therapies which are a wonderful way to help you relax, de-stress and feel uplifted. By releasing tension in the body and mind through my various treatments, you are allowing your body to be in its natural state, enabling it to heal itself. Holistic therapy has a cleansing and detoxifying effect on a physical and emotional level, leaving you with increased energy, less tension and a greater sense of well-being. I have created an atmosphere of calm and tranquility to enhance your experience whichever massage therapy you choose.
Edward James Goodwin
Hello. My name is Ed Goodwin
I am a professional male Holistic Therapist, based in Weston-super-Mare. All you have to do is sit back and relax!
I am a fully trained and qualified practitioner with the following Holistic Therapy and body treatment qualifications:
- Certificate Swedish Massage (VTCT )
- Diploma Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Diploma Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards(VTCT)
- Diploma Reflexology (VTCT)
- Certificate Thermal Auricular Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Certificate Spray Tanning (Siennax Training Academy)
- Manicure & Pedicure Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Waxing Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Facial Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Hot Stone Massage Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Certificate Intimate Male Waxing (Hayden Health & Beauty Training Academy)
- Warm Bamboo Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Thai Foot Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate On Site /Seated Acupressure Practitioner (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Understanding & Treating Lower Back Pain & Sciatica (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Bellabaci Cupping Deep Tissue Massage (London School of Complementary Health)
I take a holistic approach to my treatments, i.e., I try to take the whole person into consideration, such as the life style and the emotional well-being of my client, as there can be many factors that contribute to physical discomfort.
When treating a client I feel it is very important that they feel comfortable to communicate what they want from the session as this is their time. For example the client may need a meditative deeply relaxing massage, wishing for silence throughout. It is important for me to receive feedback throughout and I try to create a comfortable environment so that the client will get the most out of the treatment.
I am a Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists and a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.