Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Reve Therapy is a beauty and massage studio based at Marine Wharf in Surrey Quays, South East London. Upon arrival to Conrad Court, enter via the automatic glass doors, there is a reception desk, if the reception is unmanned, please wait in the lobby for Barbara to collect you for your treatment. Parking is limited so public transport is recommended.
Offering a number of treatments to choose from including holistic therapies, therapeutic massages and skincare products specifically chosen for their effectiveness and ethical, organic certified ingredients.
Their friendly, highly qualified and experienced staff are trained to administer an entire range of treatments, guaranteeing you a relaxing and luxurious experience.
The state of the art facilities in the studio provides a place to relax and unwind while you receive a complete and comprehensive treatment. For an experience you will want to repeat, book your appointment at Reve Therapy today.
Due to a personal injury, facials and massages will be available from the 10th of May 2021.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Welcome to Luka Day Spa & Salon, a relaxing and tranquil hideaway located in Shoreditch offering an impressive range of spa treatments, hair care, manicures, pedicures and more.
This elegant and chic venue is just a stone's throw from some of London's trendiest locations, including Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Shoreditch High Street and is easily accessed via public transport.
The hand-picked team of forward-thinking therapists is ready to welcome you in and create bespoke beauty treatments for you, whether you are looking for a rejuvenating massage, a new hairdo, or a set of sparkling nails.
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further, Luka Day Spa & Salon ticks all the boxes.
Wellness & Beauty at Mothers Inc is a beauty salon located on Forest Hill Road, a short walk away from Honor Oak Park train station.
They have created an environment for all customers to find a place of warmth and comfort in their time of need. A range of manicures and massage services will be performed by enthusiastic and friendly expert therapists who will work to give you the ultimate pampering and well-being experience.
The Shoreditch Spa is a boutique spa situated a short way east from Shoreditch High Street. Massages, body treatments and facials are performed in a tranquil quiet zone downstairs while mani-pedis are carried in comfortable armchairs upstairs. They use products from Aromatherapy Associates, Dermalogica and O.P.I.
A stylish environment where you can be sure to feel pampered and relaxed, you’re treated by highly trained, experienced staff. Complimentary bubbly and individual entertainment tablets are available.
Nestled within Jubliee Hall Gym in London's chic Covent Garden, Fabulous Relaxer offers an indulgent menu of holistic massages with a healing touch.
All treatments are carried out by owner Jana, a qualified therapist who specialises in both contemporary and traditional massage techniques. Responsive to her clients, Jana starts each treatment with a short consultation to assess pressure preferences and locate any areas of concern.
Her range of options includes a deep tissue massage, which works deep into the muscles to relieve aches and pains, an invigorating Indian Head massage and pure relaxation with hot stone and aromatherapy options. Jana's signature treatment is her melting candle massage which uses vitamin E infused candles in a choice of soothing, energising and de-stressing aromas to melt away tension and leave your skin buttery smooth.
Less than a 4-minute walk along James Street from Covent Garden tube station you'll find Fabulous Relaxer beside the London Transport Museum. Jana is registered with the Complementary Therapists Association.
Callabash Beauty is a mobile beauty therapist covering the Camberwell and wider South East London area. It is run by Florence Ross who provides a wide range of professional beauty and holistic treatments including hair removal, facials, tinting, massage, manicures and pedicures. All of which are provided from the comfort, convenience and privacy of your own home.