Located in Earl’s Court, Holistic Body & Beauty - Treatment Room is based within a Hair Beauty & Body Salon, offering a wide range of beauty treatments for ladies and men.
Flo is a friendly and welcoming professional approaching all the treatments in a holistic way and specialising in various types of massages, facials and waxing treatments, all at a reasonable price. The salon is only a 3-minute walk to Earl’s Court station.
The Well is a premier beauty, skin and hair removal salon in Notting Hill offering a wide range of facials, aesthetic treatments and holistic therapies.
This luxurious venue can be found just a 5-minute walk from Notting Hill Gate tube station or a 10-minute walk from Ladbroke Grove station.
All the friendly staff are NVQ 4 qualified and have over 15 years' experience working with the best brands in the industry, including OPI, Ling and Hydrafacial.
Rejuvenate your complexion with a visit to The Well.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Welcome to Luka Day Spa & Salon, a relaxing and tranquil hideaway located in Shoreditch offering an impressive range of spa treatments, hair care, manicures, pedicures and more.
This elegant and chic venue is just a stone's throw from some of London's trendiest locations, including Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Shoreditch High Street and is easily accessed via public transport.
The hand-picked team of forward-thinking therapists is ready to welcome you in and create bespoke beauty treatments for you, whether you are looking for a rejuvenating massage, a new hairdo, or a set of sparkling nails.
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further, Luka Day Spa & Salon ticks all the boxes.
Chi Yu (meaning 'healing') is a Japanese-inspired wellness centre offering a range of Eastern and Complementary therapies and holistic beauty treatments.
Driven by traditional philosophy, their therapists aim is to enable the body to heal itself through careful application of Eastern and complementary therapies.
Specialising in acupuncture, aromatherapy, craniosacral therapy, holistic beauty, massage therapy and reflexology, staff at Chi Yu are also happy to integrate these therapies to create a bespoke treatment for any individual.
A short walk from Fulham Road in South Kensington, The Chelsea Spa offers a wide variety of beauty and massage treatments. They’ve premium facials using Carita and Decleor, laser treatments and Essie Gel Couture nails.
You find a calming environment with a number of ambient and luxurious touches throughout. Highly trained staff professionally ensure a rewarding and relaxing experience, affording you lots of care and attention. This friendly and welcoming business is ready to meet your needs Tuesday to Sunday each week.
Hearts Beauty Salon is based in Holborn . We provide a full range of Beauty Treatments such as Holistic Face ~ Body. Electrotherapy Facial ~ Body , Aromatherapy Face ~ Body. Massage ~Waxing ~ Tinting ~ Eyelash Extensions. Treatments are provided to both female and male clients.
The Shoreditch Spa is a boutique spa situated a short way east from Shoreditch High Street. Massages, body treatments and facials are performed in a tranquil quiet zone downstairs while mani-pedis are carried in comfortable armchairs upstairs. They use products from Aromatherapy Associates, Dermalogica and O.P.I.
A stylish environment where you can be sure to feel pampered and relaxed, you’re treated by highly trained, experienced staff. Complimentary bubbly and individual entertainment tablets are available.
Surrender yourself to the beauty and healing cultures of Ratchada Thai Therapy, a professional massage clinic conveniently located in the heart of Lisson Grove. Offering the perfect way to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, they provide a vast range of classic massages in a warm and calm space.
From the moment you pass through the door of Ratchada Thai Therapy, you are whisked away from the urban frenzy of the city life and transported into a world of tranquility. You only have to choose your massage and lay down. Their ultimate goal is to give you the best and most relaxing experience.