London Health and Wellbeing is a home for massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture and sports therapy just 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London.
This multi-disciplinary venue allows clients to be assessed holistically to find the right treatment to suit their individual needs.
The team of expert therapists use their skills to develop bespoke treatments to help combat pain and injuries and promote a healthier lifestyle for clients.
For a positive and pro-active experience visit London Health and Wellbeing.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Conveniently located a few minutes away from Shoreditch station in London, Infinity Massage is a massage and therapy centre. Fabrizio is highly trained and experienced and uses a range of techniques to ensure that you really feel the benefits of massage therapy and leave feeling uplifted, stress-free and rebalanced.
You will receive a personal consultation prior to your treatment in order to get an understanding of your background and any muscular tensions, strains or sports injuries.
Visit today and Fabrizio will be happy to create a bespoke massage treatment which targets your needs and leaves you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Established in 2016, AcuPro Clinic is a wellness centre based on Leadenhall Street in the City of London.
Offering a calm and minimalistic setting, this professional space is home to an experienced team who are certified as members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Choose from a specialist range of massage, acupuncture and holistic treatments that are personalised to ensure your needs are met. Centrally located and well connected, the venue is just a short walk from Aldgate, Bank and Monument underground stations.
Gabrielle Stephenson Acupuncture is at The Light Centre Monument, in the heart of the City of London and close to Monument station or London Bridge. She additionally works at The Light Centre Belgravia - a short walk from either Sloane Square or Victoria Underground Station and booked by appointment.
Areas of treatment:
Painful Musculoskeletal Disorders: neck pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, repetitive strain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain, sciatica, fasciitis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, sports injuries and sprains.
Acupuncture is also beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis, whilst it may not improve already damaged joints, it does give pain relief. More importantly, the treatment works to reduce inflammation and improve the dysfunctional immune system.
Fertility: natural fertility, IVF assistance, menstrual disorders, infertility, PCOS/polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, amenorrhea, pregnancy and post-natal.
Stress-related illness: anxiety, depression, insomnia, panic attacks, poor concentration, poor memory and general fatigue.
Located in London's uber cool Shoreditch neighbourhood, Wellness at Brick Lane specialises in targeted treatments for pain relief alongside sumptuous massages for divine relaxation.
Inside, clients can choose from holistic styled therapies such as the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, as well as targeted, firmer deep tissue and sports options. Combinations are also available, for any clients looking to try out a new technique.
Treatments come in everything from express 30-minute options right up to a full, indulgent 90 minutes.
Big Calm Reflexology and Reiki is a treatment room within Within Bodywise found in St Margaret's House, Bethnal Green.
Tailoring reflexology services to your individual needs, a visit here leaves you feeling relaxed and renewed.
Welcoming, attentive and a skilled specialist, Marta Eva is based in a clean and cosy space in a vibrant community hub. Friendly and healing service is provided seven days a week.
With car parking nearby, within walking distance of Bethnal Green and Cambridge Heath train stations, there is nothing stopping you from pampering yourself with Marta Eva.
Seek out Detox & Wellness at Hartwell Healing based in Monument, a city sanctuary where plenty of diverse modalities can be sought to achieve physical, spiritual, emotional and mental healing.
Your health and wellbeing is the backbone of everything Hartwell Healing does. Using ancient methods from around the globe, she aims to realign your mind, body and soul and address any underlying issues.
The clinic is easy to reach, with a 3-minute walk from Monument Station underground or 8-minute walk from Bank underground. Whether you're looking to destress from hectic city life or want to unblock your energy channels, Hartwell Healing can help you...
The Stretch Partner at The Klinik is a massage and therapy centre situated on Liverpool Street, London, offering a wide range of services to suit all your needs.