The worst gym to go to, reasons:
1) Gym area is way to small
2) The staff trick you into a sweet contract which sounds nice but not let you go through it, therefore being stuck in a contract which you only been told 0.5% of it.
3) Staff are either busy or not in, whenever there is a enquiry.
4) Showers really do have a awful smell
5) Machines are not in order properly, always dirty (every time) OR out of order
6) Would highly recommend life style fitness
Hope I've saved you, if your looking just to go in there for the lesson then do a pay as you go, it will be more expensive, but from experience I would never join up.