BLACK HEAD EXTRACTION
Blackhead Extraction Treatment is a solution that uses a combination of steam and mechanical extraction. After treating the afflicted area with steam, our experienced esthetician, uses a disposable extractor (with a small pin size tip) to gently pierce and lift blackheads from the impacted pore. There is no scarring or bruising and the procedure is painless and a much safer, option than a self application that may lead to scarring, pits, or hyper-pigmentation.
FOR HEALTH AND SECURITY REASONS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- For sanitary purposes it is important for clients to hold up an acceptable level of hygiene to be able to provide a service.
- The service is operated by a male therapist.
- The therapist will not be able to serve anyone under the legal age of 18, in which case a refund will be granted.
- For security and insurance the therapist will not be able to serve clients during pregnancy periods.
- Finally for heath and safety reasons the therapist would not be able to serve clients with contagion like cold or flue in which case you must reschedule as soon as possible.
FURTHER MEDICAL RESTRICTIONS
(This treatment is restricted to the following clients)
- ACTIVE OR UNCONTROLLED DIABETES
- RAISED MOLES, WARTS OR SKIN TAGS (ONLY AREA BEING WORKED ON)
- SKIN CANCER AND/OR AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE
- ECZEMA, DERMATITIS OR PSORIASIS
- BROKEN CAPILLARIES
- ROSACEA OR ACTIVE ACNE
- HERPES SIMPLEX
Good to know
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BLACKHEAD EXTRACTION
While there are no specific age or sex restrictions, typically anyone from the age of 16 up to 65 can get extractions. While there is no age maximum, mature skin over age 70 may have slightly higher risks of bruising and skin abrasions.
Facial Tip #1: Remove makeup before facial (women).
Facial Tip #2: If you plan to shave, shave the day before (men).
Facial Tip #3: Skip the lotions, potions, and notions.
Facial Tip #4: Remove your jewellery.
Facial Tip #5: Turn off cell phones, pagers, and other digital devices.
Facial Tip #6: Arrive a little early.
Facial Tip #7: Use the loo before hand.
Facial Tip #8: Wait 30 minutes before using basic make up
Manuel Guerra Skin Care at SPARK JUICE BAR
Unit 3, The Artworks,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.