Radio Frequency Express (Face Lift)'
This outstanding express package is designed to treat the dermis layer of the skin doesn't compromise on quality, so enjoy and relax through this radio frequency therapy.
The initial consultation will last 35 minutes in which we will discuss how the machine works, the area you wish to have treated and all the necessary information to gain the best results. Depending on the area and gravity that needs treatment you will need in between 6 to 12 sessions of Radio Frequency for Minor Lines or 12 to 18 Sessions for deeper Lines.
This is the latest generation Tripolar Radiofrequency energy and is a new and promising technology for non-surgical facelift. This is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and the neck and treats skin laxity and sagging of facial tissues.
The hand piece is slowly rotated over the target area, transmitting radio waves through the upper layers of the skin to the dermis, heating the dermis to between 40 & 50 degrees Celsius without burning the skin surface.
The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibres, to immediately tighten the skin and by heating the dermis, new collagen production is stimulated. This tightening effect can continue long after treatment and even more after 3-6 months. RF will also improve the blood and lymphatic flow. This helps with a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the effects of ageing.
Benefits of radio frequency:
- Combats facial sagging
- Instant tightening and lifting of facial contours
- Reduces lines and wrinkles on forehead, eyes & cheeks
- Affects skin’s deep dermal layers
- Reaches the fatty layer resulting in tightening
- Lifts and improves firmness of jaw and neck
- Improves blood flow and reduces toxins
FOR HEALTH AND SECURITY REASONS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- For sanitary purposes it is important for clients to hold up an acceptable level of hygiene to be able to provide a service.
- The service is operated by a male therapist.
- The therapist will not be able to serve anyone under the legal age of 18, in which case a refund will be granted.
- For security and insurance the therapist will not be able to serve clients during pregnancy periods.
- Finally for heath and safety reasons the therapist would not be able to serve clients with contagion like cold or flue in which case you must reschedule as soon as possible.
FURTHER MEDICAL RESTRICTIONS FOR RADIO FREQUENCY
(The radio frequency is limited or not available to the following clients)
- PACE MAKER (Treatment unavailable)
- THROMBOSIS (Treatment unavailable)
- TUMOURS (Treatment unavailable)
- HAEMOPHILIA (Treatment unavailable)
- CANCER (Treatment unavailable)
- CANCER HISTORY (If you have been clear within 7 years & with a Doctors Note)
- OPEN WOUNDS IN TARGETED AREA (Treatment unavailable)
- BLOOD DISEASE (With Doctors Note)
- METAL IMPLANTS IN TARGETED AREA (Treatment unavailable)
- FACIAL SURGERY (Doctor Note)
- EXCESSIVE FILLERS/BOTOX (Within 6 months needs Doctors Note)
- SKIN DISEASE (With Doctors Note)
- EPILEPSY (With Doctors Note)
- CARDIAC/HEART PROBLEMS (With Doctors Note)
Good to know
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE USING THIS TREATMENT
For anyone embarking on the frequency system it is essential you find out if this treatment is right for you. Please note that this cannot be used if you have heavy metal implants or to many metal tooth fillings. We will not be able to use the radio frequency system on the areas where fillers are present unless they were previously there or removed. You must wait at least 8 weeks if you have recently had a Botox treatment, please make you therapist aware of this.
Facial Tip #1: Remove makeup before facial (women).
Facial Tip #2: If you plan to shave, shave the day before (men).
Facial Tip #3: Skip the lotions, potions, and notions.
Facial Tip #4: Remove your jewellery.
Facial Tip #5: Turn off cell phones, pagers, and other digital devices.
Facial Tip #6: Arrive a little early.
Facial Tip #7: Use the loo before hand.
Facial Tip #8: Wait 30 minutes before using basic make up.
Manuel Guerra Skin Care at SPARK JUICE BAR
Unit 3, The Artworks,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.