You will enjoy:
- AromaTouch (60 minutes), at your place/ home, office or hotel. One of our experienced therapists will provide treatment at your convenience place. Please contact us for more information. email@example.com
- It is mobile service and therapist will visit you at your place.
- 5% discount on your next booking.
- The uses of essential oils are vast and represent a well-documented model for improving overall health, for both the novice user and the educated expert.
Widespread acceptance of essential oils, both within and without the scientific community, has led many to choose this more natural approach to healing and prevention. dōTERRA® CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils have been recognized as the most therapeutic oils in the world and play a leading role in positive health choices.
- Most individuals encounter factors in daily life, from both their internal and external environment, that have negative effects on their overall health and wellbeing. These negative disturbances cause an imbalance in homeostasis, the natural balance of body systems and health. Homeostasis is the natural state of Such challenges, even when they do not directly result in disease, cause our bodies to function at a sub-optimal level. The AromaTouch™ Technique works to restore homeostasis, and minimize the impact of these factors. Four systemic constants that most often impair homeostasis are: Stress
Emotional distress, career choices, family discord, financial worries, lack of rest, etc. all elevate stress levels in the body. Elevated stress levels, maintained over time, have been shown in clinical studies to cause negative consequences to health. Studies have revealed that over time high stress levels can contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease, depression, insomnia, and ulcers.
Stress also negatively impacts the immune system, leaving it increasingly vulnerable to pathogens. Stress causes the body to increase its production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter in charge of vital nervous system functions. Elevated serotonin levels are harmful to the body’s immunity. While serotonin works to monitor emotional and nerve health at normal levels, at elevated levels it can destroy white blood cells, resulting in a weakened immune system. Stress also causes increased levels of cortisol and epinephrine in body, further weakening immune response.
While many essential oils have been proven to counteract the negative effects of stress, both the essential oil blend Balance and the essential oil Lavender have specific calming effects on body systems. Toxic Insult
Immunity depends on the ability of the body to produce effective white blood cells, complementary proteins, and other cell and body barriers. The immune system comprises a large network of organs and varied cell types, carrying out a range of interrelated functions. Its interconnectedness leaves it very vulnerable to toxins. The normal functioning of the immune system can be easily hampered by a number of factors: environmental, dietary, medical interventions, etc. Exposure to a wide array of toxic insults including disease-causing pathogens, hormone or pesticide contaminated food products, increasing levels of free-radical pollution, and overexposure to radiation all contribute to the weakening of the immune system. Inflammation
The inflammatory response occurs when body tissues are injured by bacteria, trauma, toxins, heat, or any other cause. The increased consumption of foods with pro-inflammatory components (foods high in polyunsaturated vegetable oils and trans-fats) together with high carbohydrate and low protein consumption contribute to increased inflammation in body tissues. Stress with its accompanying imbalance of cortisol, can also contribute to chronic uncontrolled inflammation and various immunological dysfunctions. Studies increasingly show a direct link between chronic illness, inflammation, and fatal disease. Inflammation is also harmful to the body’s autonomic balance because of its pain inducing effects. Autonomic Imbalance
The opposite of homeostasis, an imbalance of the autonomic nervous system (also known as the ANS, or visceral nervous system) can negatively impact health in a number of ways. Recent research has shown a direct link between autonomic imbalance and hypertension (high blood pressure). There is also evidence that autonomic imbalance can lead to cardiovascular morbidity and even mortality. Autonomic imbalances can result from a number of sources, the major ones are mentioned above: stress, decreased immunity, and inflammation. Restoring homeostasis, or autonomic balance, can reduce the physiological impact of stressors on the body.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Park Clinic at Kensington, London. W8, SW3, SW5, SW7, Mobile Services Only
Tel: 020 3603 4897; 0777 6714 888,
W8, SW3, SW5, SW7,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.