You will enjoy:
- Sports injury and remedial massage. Choose from:
- 30 minutes session (not advisable for a first session) or
- 60 minutes session or
- 90 minutes session
A combination of soft tissue techniques used to release muscle tension and restore balance to the musculo-skeletal system in order to offset the likelihood of injury, relieve pain and to improve overall physical activity. Your first session includes a full consultation to review your reason(s) for treatment, medical conditions and lifestyle/Training routine. Postural assessment and orthopaedic(s) test(s) can be carried out where appropriate. Your treatment time will also include mobility / stretching / strengthening / rehabilitations exercises, as well as Nutritional advice as appropriate.
Who is it for? Anyone can benefit from Sports Massage. Soft tissue injuries can be sustained during every day activities, poor posture, lack of exercise, illness, regular sport activities, stress and every day wear & tear.
Benefits of Sports & Remedial massage:
- Releases muscle tension and restores balance to the musculo-skeletal system
- Speeds up the recovery process from an injury
- Relieves muscular pains and aches- Improves joints' mobility
- Decreases inflammation
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation
- Increases blood circulation - Massage stimulates pumping of blood and causes the blood vessels to stretch and increase their capacity, size and function. In the result blood can transport more nutrients, faster and to the furthest parts of our body
- Improves lymphatic flow - It helps to transport the toxins, excess interstitial fluid to the lymph nodes.
- Sports & Remedial Massage can be a very effective treatment for:
- Shoulder, Neck and Back pain
- Tension headaches & migraines
- Lower Back & Hip pain
- Stress & work related muscle tension
- Shoulder pain, tension or restriction of movements
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Postural Dysfunctions
- Muscle Strains
- Iliotibial band ("IT-band") syndrome
- Plantar facitis
- Shin splints
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Overuse injuries
- circulatory problems
- Running Injuries (sprains and strains)
- Tennis Elbow & Golfers Elbow
- Runner’s knee
- Groin injury
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Pregnancy, Under 16 without parent or guardian, Acute injuries, Impetigo, Ringworm, Severe cardiovascular & nervous system conditions, Acute Hepatitis, Peritonitis, Acute UTI, Renal failure. Please be aware that permission from your GP or Specialist may be required prior to treatment. Your therapist can advise further.
Good to know
Sorry about the trouble, please bring CASH if you choose to pay at the venue. Thanks for your understanding.
*For your first session, 60 mns treatment (or more) is recommended in order to assess your condition.
*Arrive 5 mins early to complete your consultation form. Should the clinic be unavailable for any reason, your treatment will take place at the Private Practice on Essex road. If this is the case, your therapist will confirm the new venue details.
*Post-massage, you may experience some soreness up to 48 hours, the time for the body to adjust.
OXY Massage Therapy at Canonbury Natural Health Clinic
Canonbury Natural Health Clinic,
265 Upper Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.