The 3-hour sessions could be booked for any time slot with starting time between 10am and 4pm.*
The session includes unlimited use of the essential facilities: the authentic steam room and hand crafted cedar wood plunge pool along with exclusive use of a leather and wood booth all to yourself or for your friends in the fully licensed lounge bar. Some booths can be screened off for extra privacy.
All visitors under this offer are also given a towel or a sheet and a woollen hat to protect the head from overheating for the length of the session.
- For extra £15 you can upgrade your visit for the time slots between 4pm and 11pm by calling 02072536723
Swimwear is essential
Treatments are subject to availability and are highly advisable to be booked in advance.
Good to know
Banya No.1 offers a selection of treatments, from honey and sea salt scrub to mud wraps, chosen for their effectiveness and boasting an “all-natural” status, prepared on the premises with organic ingredients.
The signature treatment is Parenie (10 min - £25) – a massage that involves Veniks (bunches of birch and oak twigs). The type of wood is a key element of the treatment as the young leaves release essential oils during the massage that offer great health benefits. To address the misconception of the Veniks, a lot of people believe they are beaten with branches, but the reality is that they barely touch you. Being massaged with Veniks is more about using the branches to channel the steam in the room to aid detoxification.
Other treatments available for booking:
• Honey & Salt Scrub performed in the heat of the steam room (10 min) - £15
• Body Wash with soap and leafy birch twigs on the hot stone (10 min) - £15
• Coffee Body Scrub (10 min) - £20
• Aloe Vera Full Body & Hair Mask (15 min) - £25
• Mud Wrap (the mud has over 800 organic components and is sourced from famous Baldone Marshes in Latvia) 50 min - £65
• Massage (Russian, Deep Tissue, Sports, Shiatsu, Remedial and Reflexology) 30min - £35, 1 hour - £60
Banya No.1 - Russian Banya Experience
17 Micawber Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.