You will enjoy:
- DermaPen treatment for any body area with stretchmarks (60 minutes)
Advisable for stretch marks on any body area i.e. around the chest / breast / stomach or thigh area for example
Adeela Crown's DermaPen Therapy, provides advanced automatic skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. DermaPen is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy treatment.
Why DermPen instead of a Dermaroller?
DermaPen is more advanced and ‘automated’ micro –needling treatment compared to older, painful, dermaroller treatments. Dermaroller requires an application of anaesthetic cream beforehand, whereas the DermaPen does not. The speed of the insertion is so fast and precise that the pen glides over the skin without causing pain.
How does it work?
The skin is prepped with collagen & hyaluronic peptide serums so that the millions of micro channels created during the treatment can absorb the serum which aids repair and faster collagen growth.
Rather than using a rolling action, the DermaPen moves the needles in an out of the skin at a rate of 1000 times per second. The speed leads to little or no bleeding, less pain, hence lower downtime, faster collagen synthesis and no need for an aneasthetic. It is the equivalent of having 5 dermaroller sessions in 1 but without the pain!
Improves appearance of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars removal / pigmentation / pitting
- Aged and sun damaged skin A well known and hugely popular treatment, the preferred choice of many celebrities, you will see results within six weeks and your skin will continue to improve over the next four to six months. Speeds up skin's healing process my creating thousands of micro channeles within the dermis, helping skin regenerate faster, leading to reduction in wrinkles, pigmentation, sun-spots, sun damage, stretch marks. Overall tightening and glowing effect can be achieved in four to six months. A course of 3-6 sessions is recommended to achieve longlasting proven results. *Please Note:
The facial area is prone to intense redness (similar to deep sunburn) post-treatment for up to 48hrs. It is advisable to carry out the treatment on or before the weekend or prior to a scheduled day off to allow the facial redness to reduce and calm.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Strict voucher limit of one per person. May buy multiples as gifts. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher.
*Please Note* Failure to give a 24 hour cancellation notice will result in the customer forfeiting that Treatment session (whether that session is booked as a single teatment or a session which is part of a booked course).
If you are purchasing an e-voucher, you will need to call the venue directly on 02034024781 to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we will be in touch within 24hrs of your booking to confirm or re-schedule your appointment.
* Please consult the REFUND POLICY stated on the 'About Us' page of Lumiere website (www.lumierelaserclinic.com) when booking a single treatment or a course.
Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Good to know
Slight redness and sensitivity may be experienced following the procedure but this usually subsides within a few hours and complete recovery is within 48 hours.
It is advisable to give the skin atleast 24hrs downtime and avoid application of cosmetics, perfumes, swimming, steam, sauna, sunbeds, for a limited time as advised by the practitioner.