Download our free Treatwell app.
Earn up to 45 Reward points. Read more »
Indian Head Massage helps increase mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders. It improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow and aids elimination of toxins and is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension.
Significant improvement noticed with:
• Migraine and headaches
• Stress related disorders
• Insomnia and disturbed sleep
• Temporor – Mandibular Joint tension (TMJ)
• Suppleness and flexibility to head, neck and shoulders
• Increase of oxygen and glucose supply to the brain
• Scalp stimulation increasing blood circulation, promoting healthy hair
• Increases cerebral spinal fluid circulation
• Improves muscle tone
• Calms the respiratory system, helping asthma
Indian Head Massage promotes:
• A sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
• Release from anxiety, stress and mental stain
• Relief from depression
• High levels of concentration
• Clearer thinking and focus
• Sound sleep and relief from nightmares
• Renewed energy
• Aids memory
• Chakra balancing and energetic healing
An extra charge will occur with aromatherapy treatments.
Please note this service does not include Reflexology.
We also do a special treatment for falling hair which are special oils used for falling hair, there is an additional £5.00 charge for this treatment please call and tell us your hair type.
Based on 213 reviews
Treatment Room - Beauty
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.