You will enjoy:
- 1 Group Class OR
- 10 Sessions of Group Classes
- Choose from: Spin, Zumba, Pilates, Body Pump, Body Combat, Yoga, GRIT, CXWORX, Power Plate, Turbo Charger, Ultimate Abs, Training Camp or Boxing.
Please note: Valid for 4 months from the purchased date.
- Three Day Fitness trial - use of the following facilities available to you:
- 4 STUDIOS
- BOXING ZONE
- ANY STUDIO OR POWER PLATE CLASSES ON THE TIMETABLE
- EXTENSIVE CARDIO ZONE
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING ZONE
- LARGE ARRAY OF FREE WEIGHTS
- STEAM ROOM
- WIFI ZONE
- FREE TEA & COFFEE
- EXPERIENCED & FRIENDLY TEAM
Additional services available to you - additional charges apply:
- BEAUTY SALON
- PHYSIO & OSTEOPATH
More information on Group Classes:
- Ashtanga Yoga A set sequence of postures designed to bring incredible strength, flexibility and endurance to the body and a sense of stillness to the mind.
- Body Combat This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
- Body Pump A weight endurance training class to choreographed music. Helps to tone, define and strengthen all major muscle groups, using barbells and adjustable weights.
- Boxing Squad This form of group training is great for burning fat, building strength, setting your fitness ability to a completely new level & learning to train with focus & discipline.
- CXWORX A short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body. LES MILLS Choreographed routines and chart-topping music that’ll bring you back for more.
- Endurance Spin Establishes a good training base and encourages mental and physical stamina, promotes increased aerobic capacity, fat burning efficiency, lung capacity, stronger heart and strengthens hip flexors.
- GRIT Cardio LES MILLS GRIT CARDIO designed to burn fat and rapidly improve athletic capability, this explosive, 30-minute team training session combines high impact body weight exercises and uses no equipment.
- GRIT Plyo LES MILLS GRITPLYO combines the principles of plyometrics and power agility training. These 30-minute team training sessions on a bench will build a powerful, agile and athletic body.
- GRIT Strength LES MILLS GRITSERIES features three unique team training programs that will push you to your max, and beyond. With your coach right down on the floor with you, motivating you and the team, you won’t believe how hard you can work out.
- GRITSERIES LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES features three unique team training programs that will push you to your max, and beyond. 30 minutes of intense challenge to set training routines with explosive music that will send energy levels through the roof.
- Hatha Flow Yoga A perfect class for beginners! This class will open your hips and legs in a series of supine poses. This is a great class at the end of the day, or to warm yourself up for your day (or a longer practice) in a supported and easeful way.
- Hill Climb Spin We put resistance on the bike to simulate climbing hills. This type of training develops cardiovascular strength and muscular power by increasing the ability of the muscles to turn the cranks while over coming resistance.
- Interval Spin Interval Training has an emphasis on speed, tempo, timing and rhythm. The goal is to develop the ability to recover quickly after effort.
- Pilates A tranquil controlled mind and body class concentrating on developing core strength and improving posture and breathing techniques.
- Power Abs Focuses on all the areas that are key to enhancing your core strength performance. This is a great class if you want to improve on your core muscle strength & have a great looking abdomen.
- Power Boxing Great for burning fat, building strength, setting your fitness ability to a completely new level & learning to train with focus & discipline.
- Power Challenge This challenge will test your the strength, stamina, and endurance. 3 areas to put your personal best to the test and push your limits.
- Power Fit With the revolutionary Power Plate, your workout will ensure that you increase muscular strength, accelerate metabolism, reduce appearance of cellulite, reduce stress and lose weight!
- Power Flex This class is a combination of flexibility exercises and relaxation using a Power Plate technology. It will improve your range of motion in joints, reduce pain in joints, improve health and sports performance.
- Power Pilates This class combines traditional Power Plate exercises with basic pilates to elongate, strengthen and restore the body to balance. Please note that you must have attended at least 20 sessions of regular power plate classes prior to attending these Power Pilates sessions.
- Power ViPR Combining Power Plate and ViPR training, this class maximises weight loss and muscle toning potential to the extreme! It is the perfect combination of cardio, resistance and Power Plate training!
- Runners Bootcamp Outside runners Bootcamp is our Summer class. We will take a short but swift run to an open space nearby where we will perform drills, leg strengthening exercises and speed work specifically designed to help us with our running technique. All levels welcome.
- Spin Indoor cycling programme for all levels. A qualified cycling instructor will lead you through a journey designed to provide a fun, yet challenging workout.
- Spin Express Is an indoor stationary cycling class that combines basic cycling movements with motivational coaching, breathing awareness, and heart rate training. This non-impact, individually paced cardio class will definitely move you!
- Spin Sprints A Sprint is an all-out, short-term effort at maximum output performed in a high gear. A Sprint lasts between 30 and 60 seconds. Fast tempo, high intensity and a full calorie burn.
- Tabata A high intensity interval training which utilizes 8 exercises all done in 4 minute intervals and is one of the greatest fat burning workouts there is.Tabata can be used for weight loss as well as improving overall fitness.
- Training C.A.M.P Training, Cardiovascular, Agility, Muscular, Performance. Sculpt your body & burn fat faster with an indoor, action packed boot camp.
- Turbocharger This class has been designed to really work every muscle in your body using functional movements. Let your trainer take you through a group Personal Training class that will get you results fast.
- Ultimate Abs Designed to focus on specific core strength. Vital to any exercise regime, giving you great inner strength & outer definition.
- Vinyasa Yoga Aims at improving both your cardiovascular fitness as well as boosting your flexibility and strength. It’s a playful, challenging form of yoga that incorporates the energy of Ashtanga yoga with the attention to alignment of Iyengar yoga.
- Yoga Flow Vinyasa flow is a continuous series of postures (asanas) that you will be asked to gently and smoothly flow through on either an exhale or an inhale. You will build heat and flexibility from within.
- Zumba Fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic fitness programme. The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat.
Please note for first time customers only.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to email the venue with your voucher code and they will register your purchase onto their online booking system, enabling you to book your classes online. You will be issued with a membership card upon your first visit, which will be required each time upon entry. Class times vary between 30 – 60 mins. Please refer to website for the studio timetable for exact times.
The Bankside Health Club
Blue Fin Building,
110 Southwark Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.