You will enjoy:
- One tailored Recovery Break Spa Treatment (50 min)
- Pre-arrival discussion and welcome consultation
- Three course buffet lunch in the spa Café
- 1 juice or smoothie of choice
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Robe and slippers provided
- Hot and steamy sauna - perfect for helping muscles heal quickly after an energising workout
- Steam room - designed to open your pores and leave your skin feeling soft and clean
- Salt inhalation room - this ancient technique has been used for centuries to calm breathing, refresh your skin and leave your sinuses feeling clear and cleansed
- Hydro-pool - with warm and swirling water to relax and sooth you
- Inviting cool plunge pool - giving you an invigorating end to your sauna session
- Use of all activities programmes
- Bicycles (Subject to availability, weather permitting)
- Access to the 12 acres of historic listed gardens
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Please read the T&Cs and How to spa guide prior to arrival at www.lifehouse.co.uk.
Driving by Car? please use SATNAV postcode CO16 0JF
Lifehouse Spa and Hotel at Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.