You will only achieve faster results with a trainer if you choose the right trainer for you. For example, suppose that you do not like to be pushed but then you hire a trainer who is determined to push you further. Without doubts the results of that relationship will be a disaster and you may give up exercising for once and for all. To illustrate, you may choose a trainer:
1. who will inspire, motivate, and educate you;
2. who you feel comfortable with;
3. who is a good listener and understands you, your motives, beliefs, and goals;
4. who has the ability to teach and bridge scientific knowledge into easy practical daily steps;
5. who is genuine, knowledgeable, and passionate about their job.
All the best,
Sport Psychologist, Coach & Trainerhttp://www.sorayaemment.com