Treatwell: Beauty Salon Booking & Appointment App
The simple way to book beauty anywhere.
Download our free app.
Logging you in, please wait...
You are logged in
Log in to your account

Question: I have a corn in my foot and it its very painful, I can not walk :(

Asked by chiropody

3 answers

Can you help out?

Best answer

Top Answer – As rated by the community


you need to get it cut out professionally by a chiropodist or foot health practitioner...

Answer Comments


Many thanks, I went to the chiropodist yesterday and my life is wonderful now :)

Other answers (2)


Please do not use the over the counter plasters.
They contain salicylic acid and will kill the healthy tissue.
Do u have any medical conditions?

Answer Comments


Thank you, I went to the chiropodist yesterday and she cut out :)


Defiantly go to the chropodist they will hopefully sort this for you, try not to attempt to do it yourself you will make it worse

Related Offers

Chiropody View

Chiropody Treatments at Beautymed Birmingham

Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands County
Chiropody Treatments View
Love Verucca NOT View
44% OFF
Chiropody View
Nail Trim View
33% OFF
Biomechanical Examination View
33% OFF
Chiropody View
Luxury Chiropody treatment View
Medical Pedicure View
Low Level Laser Therapy View
Plantar Fasciitis treatment View
Ingrown Toenail Brace View
Toenail Replacement View