Treatwell: Beauty Salon Booking & Appointment App
The simple way to book beauty anywhere.
Download our free app.
Logging you in, please wait...
You are logged in
Log in to your account

Question: Does anyone know the business use category for a therapy centre? Does it fall within B1a or is it D1

Asked by JaneHobbs

2 answers

I'm about to take over an extisting therapy centre offering usual therapies - acupuncture, bowen, chiropractic, massage, homeopathy, counselling etc. We are due to move into new premises which is categorised for use as a B1a building. Does anyone know if therapy centres fall into this category or if they are another category - D1 for clinics and health centres seems most likely? How easy is it to change business use category? Thanks Jane


Report as inappropriate

Can you help out?

Best answer

Top Answer – As rated by the community


Hi i had to apply for an acupuncture and alternative therapies and the council gave it to me under Sui generis
B1 is for offices and D1 is for doctors

Other answers (1)

Related Offers

Acupuncture, Laser Lipo and Massage View
50% OFF
Unlimited Acupuncture for a Month View
57% OFF
Weight Control Acupuncture View
Acupuncture View
Relief Back Shoulder Neck pain treatment View
16% OFF
Acupuncture with Choice of Massage View
16% OFF
Relief Sciatica Pain Treatment  View
16% OFF
Fay fever treatment with acupuncture View
6% OFF
Moxibustion View
42% OFF
Acupuncture View
22% OFF
Acupuncture with Massage View
18% OFF
Acupuncture View
33% OFF
Acupuncture View
Acupuncture and Machine  for Weight Loss View
11% OFF
Acupuncture for Other Condition View
25% OFF
Acupuncture for Face Lift View
23% OFF
Acupuncture View
10% OFF