i will recommend the following exercise for toning your abs/bum/thigh but before you start your training regime everyday always ensure you do your warm up to stimulate blood flow to your muscle and dont eat an hour before the exercise to prevent cramp and always do cool down exercise to round up the exercise.
ABS: 1. Twisting crunches:Lie on your back with feet on the floor,hips and knees bent and both hands holding your head.
- Slowly lift your shoulders off the floor and twist your upper body to the right, taking your left shoulder towards your right knee
- Lower yourself back down and repeat by twisting to the left.
Do (3) three sets of 20 twists(10 twists on each left and right side) .
ABS: 2. Wall- Touch crunches: Lie on your back with your legs resting up against a wall and your bottom as close to the wall as possible
- Let your feet stay apart just wider than the hip-width so that your legs form a narrow V-shape
- with both your hands stretch forward to form a straight line, crunch up and try and touch the wall space in between your legs as high as possible.
- Lower yourself back to the starting position gradually and repeat 2 sets of 20(10 per set) resting 30 seconds between sets
BUM: 1. Bridge pulses: Lie on your back with your knees bent, your feet close to your bottom as much as possible and your arms by your sides.
- Then tighten your stomach and lifts your hips from the floor into a bridge position with your body in a straight line from knees to shoulder
- Straighten your right leg toward the ceiling keeping your bridge position.
- Then slowly pulse up and down about 2 inches for 2 sets of 25 on each leg.
BUM and THIGH: Plie squats: Stand with your feet wider than hip width distance with your toes turn out and holding a dumbell with both hands between your legs.
- Then squat down so that your hips are level with your knees ensuring your knees and toes are aligned, keeping your back straight and stomach tight
- Push through your heels and return back to standing without locking your knees.
-Do 2 sets of 15; resting for 30 seconds after each set.
i advised that you still control your daily calorie intake to fits into your trainning goal and target inas much that you are not overweight, your eating pattern can defeat all the effort put into your tonning and firming regimen.
i recommend you visit this diet website http://www.dietmonger.com
and choose maintain of present weight option; this will create your personalised and unique diet sheet working around all the food that you commonly eat and estimate your actual and unique daily calorie intake. it will also create your free diet and fitness profiles. it is FREE MEMBERSHIP.