Therapeutic massage near Brockworth, Gloucestershire
We've found 1 venue
Holly Cottage Holistic Clinic
@ Holly Cottage: providing treatments to invigorate mind, body and spirit!
Here at Holly Cottage my aim is to provide a range of treatments tailored to suit the individual and so every person through my doors is treat as such; an individual.
The range of therapies available are all specifically tailored to you and delivered with the very highest standards of customer service. All treatment options are discussed with yourself so we can specifically work within any set parameters defined meaning you have a full and concise understanding of the procedure and how it will benefit you.
My goal is to deliver the right treatment to the right person with respect, care and attention to their specific needs meaning customer service and you as the individual are of paramount importance to me and central to the aesthetics of Holly Cottage.
All treatments will be carried out by myself, I am a highly qualified therapist and owner of Holly Cottage. I can offer the following range of therapies:
- Swedish / Holistic Massage
- Deep Tissue and Trigger Point massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial treatments (using 5* Temple Spa products)
- lash lifts
- vegan back and leg scrubs
- and Specialist combination treatments of the above
Here at Holly Cottage I have developed a small range of completely natural, vegan friendly oils which may be, where appropriate, incorporated within treatments. Please discuss this option with me at the time of booking.
From September 2018 @Holly Cottage has partnered with Temple Spa products. Temple Spa products are very natural, they are used for facial and body treatments. I feel this is a tremendously exciting development as I am able to provide spa quality products within a more intimate and personal setting. This means that spa product facials are now available at a fraction of the price of a spa and can be tailored to you in every way.
A typical facial will include a skin care analysis, treatments and prescription of the products that will work specifically for your skin. These products are available to purchase during your time with me if you so wish. I am also able to offer separate skin care classes for groups or individuals to enable us to fully complete your skin care requirements. Please message me to discuss.
- Various appointment times are available however if you require a day or time not listed please contact me to discuss this as I may be able to accommodate.
- Home visits are also available however please note there is an additional charge for this.
- Please ensure you wear or bring suitable clothing for your treatment. Underwear is required during massage therapies.
- Payments is required at time of treatment. Cash and all major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Gift Vouchers are also available – for further information please ask.
- Please be aware treatments are strictly by appointment only.
- I am fully insured.
- I am more than happy to talk though any aspects of treatment or anything you may have a query about.
About my Business @ Holly Cottage
@ Holly Cottage is located in my home within a separate specialist treatment room. Environmentally friendly products are used within my cleaning process as this fits with the nature-rich ethos I have. Two dogs are located at the premises but kept separate from the treatment room and will not be present when treatments are taking place.
I look forward to giving you the gift of healing treatments, set in an environment and using products that will work to combine the positive experience you will receive while with me!