Heavens is a beauty and nails salon off Whitechapel High Street near Aldgate East Station. With a particular passion for waxing, nails and all things beauty there's also a full menu ranging from massages to sunbed courses.
The team is a collaboration of different strengths and fresh ideas. Paying close attention to the small details of your service, they aim to provide the luxury you deserve with a unique and memorable experience. This is a great location with friendly staff and fair prices.
THIS VENUE ACCEPTS CASH, BACS & PAYPAL
Teej Beauty is a boutique beauty salon located on near Liverpool Street, conveniently located in the heart of London. This glamorous, vibrantly decorated salon offers a wide range of beauty treatments, including manicures, facials and eyebrow tinting, all of which are carefully carried out by the expert therapist.
The staff here also provide several male grooming options, meaning there is something for everyone in this welcoming, accommodating venue.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
A to Zen Therapies is a massage treatment room within easy walking distance of Monument station in the City of London. Their comprehensive menu includes Sports, Swedish and Thai massages with treatments and pressure tailored to suit your needs.
They also offer therapeutic treatments such as Acupuncture, Dry Cupping and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
They have extensive experience working in corporate environments where they help people suffering from work-related conditions from stress and postural problems to helping city workers to run the marathon injury-free.
PLEASE NOTE: TruthPie is relocating to the nearby The Biscuit Factory, Bermondsey from 31st August, so all appointments booked from that date will be in the new location.
TruthPie is a wellbeing and massage therapy centre specialising in bespoke treatments and ongoing holistic therapy packages. They offer a variety of health and wellness treatments including massage (deep tissue, sports, lymphatic, relaxing and aromatherapy), Facials, Reflexology. Counselling, Reiki, Hypnotherapy and the holistic practises can also be booked at TruthPie.
TruthPie is known for treating the individual needs of their clients; from stay at home parents to office workers to high performance athletes. They use 100% cruelty-free products, offer personal consultations and treatments can help with a range of symptoms including muscular aches and pains, anxiety, depression, stress, digestive issues, acne and eczema with their aim to approach wellness as a whole; body, mind, environment.
Looking for an expert to treat muscle tensions and pain? KJ Therapies in Bermondsey is here to help with a range of massage and osteopathic services.
This Mill Street branch is run by a team who each have their own specialisms in massage, reflexology and osteopathy so you know that you're in safe hands They are able to treat all types of physical pains, aches and injuries, with treatments that suit your needs and schedule.
Deep tissue, Swedish, pregnancy and aromatherapy are just a few of the techniques on offer.
You can find the centre within The Health and Beauty Clinic, a 10-minute walk from both Bermondsey and London Bridge tube stations. It has paid parking nearby and is not wheelchair accessible.
Sergii Mazunin is registered remedial massage therapist with over 13 years of experience, situated in the City of London, offering a range of services for all your needs.
Sergii specializes in remedial massage therapies. He has a high level of understanding of human anatomy and specific knowledge of problem areas of muscular-skeletal system. He has been working with many patients with different spine issues, such as osteochondrosis, acute and dull pain, localized numbness, sciatica, frozen shoulders, dizziness, chronic tiredness, etc. In addition, he is qualified and experienced in ayurvedic massage techniques.
This education combined with his experience in massage therapy enables him to select the most efficient techniques to achieve the results and help people with any spine or muscles issues and make all the stress, tiredness and tension go away. Sergii is most passionate about helping people being happier through keeping their body healthy and relaxed.
London Health and Wellbeing is a home for massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture and sports therapy just 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London.
This multi-disciplinary venue allows clients to be assessed holistically to find the right treatment to suit their individual needs.
The team of expert therapists use their skills to develop bespoke treatments to help combat pain and injuries and promote a healthier lifestyle for clients.
For a positive and pro-active experience visit London Health and Wellbeing.
Along Royal Mint Road, a few minutes away from Tower Gateway DLR station, is ER Beauty Salon. Offering an array of services for weight loss, skin care and massage, the salon is your next stop for pampering perfection.
Brazilian owned, the salon brings a unique angle to classic, efficient and professional services. You can be sure that your treatment will be done with care and precision, with your needs at the core of each visit.
Please note that payments made at the salon are only cash.