Get your feel-good tonic at Bellaholic Beauty Treatment in Aldgate London for everyone's favourite services from manis, pedis, facials, and waxing, to lashes, brow sculpting and massages.
This cute, cosy and classic treatment room can be found inside Jads Hairdressing and is fully equipped with all the goodies to get you feeling fabulous including a spectrum of Shellac colour polishes.
Well connected, Aldgate Station is just around the corner keeping your pampering pick me up convenient, so book yourself in today at Bellaholic Beauty Treatment.
You can find everything from manicures and extensions to waxing and massage at Master Beauty & Nails in Spitalfields.
This fresh beauty spot is well known in the area for its abundant menu which is always delivered with your needs in mind. The team, who have 10 years of experience, are passionate about keeping up with the latest techniques and fashions so you are ahead of the crowd.
Using products from renowned brands including CND, OPI and Dermalogica, you'll enjoy premium results whether you go to treat your nails, skin or lashes.
The salon is in a prime location, just minutes from both Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations. Book in today for a truly revitalising pampering session.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Located near Liverpool Street station, the Body Essential Salon is a space dedicated to cutting, colouring and dressing hair. Dedicated staff provide your hair with the care and attention it needs, offering the latest trends and techniques to compliment you. They’re equipped and ready to add dimension to your hair or to affect a dramatic or subtle change.
Aside from hairdressing, there’s a separate cosy treatment room and a range of beauty staples available including hair removal, facials and nail services. Whatever you choose you can be sure of an efficient and effective treatment in a relaxed, professional environment.
For all your beauty needs check out Blake's Beauty Room in Spitalfields, London, just a 3-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.
This brand new beauty spot features a vast selection of beauty treatments for both women and men and is the perfect place to pop into for some routine beauty maintenance or to get ready for your next beach holiday or special occasion.
Expert therapist Kanada has a wealth of beauty knowledge and uses her skills to perfect a practically pain-free technique giving clients a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
So what are you waiting for? Book in at Blake's Beauty Room today and get that feel-good fresh feeling.
Beauty at Brushfield is based in Edward Holland, near Liverpool Street and Spitalfields market, offering an extensive range of beauty treatments for men and women. From waxing to body exfoliation, they provide an excellent selection of services, designed for your body’s requirements.
With over twenty years in the industry, Beauty at Brushfield is a warm and bright clinic, always ready to deliver high standard treatments.
In need of stretching out tense muscles? The home-based Sabai De Beauty Salon Canary Warf is here to offer you varying techniques from deep tissue and Swedish to traditional Thai and Indian head massages.
Fully qualifited Fully qualified with VTCT and UTTS certified in both the UK and Thailand, Sabai De Thai Massage has all the knowledge and expertise to get you feeling your best.
This cosy venue is conveniently located close to tube, bus and train stations. Free and paid parking is also available.
Book in and let the wonderful and highly-experienced Julie take great care of you today.