Experience pure beauty magic at OxBeauty, this nail and beauty salon in Bicester that will make you sparkle with their incredible manicures, massages, facials and lash extensions. You can be sure that this amazing team of experts will have you ready and beautiful for any occasion.
More details about the location
The Team: Very professional with top qualifications
What we liked about the venue: Clean, tidy, quiet, and modern
Brands: Alumier, Shellac, Elemis, The Gel Bottle, Fillmed
The expertise: The salon is new as of May 2019 and the team collectively have 15 years experience, as well as multiple awards
Amy Nails is a treatment salon located on Friar Street in Reading, where you can enjoy a range of nail treatments and waxing services. (Amy Nails is CASH ONLY if you are paying at the salon, or you must prepay online BEFORE your appointment, thank you and sorry for any inconveniences caused!) We only operate in one location (Reading). Please contact us directly about extras such as nail art for price and time consultation!
Ruby Nails Spa & Beauty is a long-standing salon in Reading specialising in nails, waxing, facials, massage, eyelash and eyebrow treatments all under one roof.
You can expect to find a spacious and inviting ambience, a vibrant salon where all staff have been trained to a high standard. They execute their treatments with the help of some fantastic brands like OPI, Dnd and SNS to name but a few and the salon has been fully equipped to provide a comfortable stay.
Conveniently located, the Reading Central Station can be reached within a 7-minute walk and there's a bus stop directly outside. For any drivers, there's an abundance of paid parking close by at The Oracle Shopping Centre. There's plenty of essential treatments to choose from at Ruby Nails Spa & Beauty, why not drop in, sit back and let the therapists do the rest?
Make a date for your hands and feet at Witney's inviting Diva Nails.
Established in 2010, Diva's fully kitted out nail bar offer finishes from OPI, Shellac, Gelish and Bio Sculpture as well as a selection of your favourite express beauty treatments.
Expect to choose from spa pedicures performed in ultra relaxing pedi chairs, the hottest nail newcomer SNS Dipping Powder nails and both gel and acrylic extensions.
Beauty finds cover express waxing, hydrating classic facials, defining tints for lashes and brows and a selection of semi-permanent makeup to rid you from your daily makeup routine.
Situated on the outskirts of Oxford, Diva Nails is situated along several main bus routes and has two hours free on-street parking available right outside.
Diva Nails COVID-19 policies
1. Due to social distancing measures, we will operate at a reduced capacity and by Appointments Only – Appointments can be made on the day.
2. Please stick with your appointments or cancel well in advance.
3. There will be no waiting area available, so all clients are expected to arrive punctually.
4. Clients will no longer be allowed to bring a +1 to their time slot (partner, friends, kids).
5. All clients must wash their hands thoroughly with soap upon arrival.
6. Please follow any requests made by salon staff in relation to social distancing and hygiene for the well-being of others.
7. All clients must fill in a consent form, this can be done upon arrival of your treatments.
8. A face covering must be worn and if you do not have one, it can be purchased at £1 each.
9. All clients must have their own: Nail file, Buffer, Sanding band (and toe separators if having a pedicure) all of which can be purchased in the salon at £3 per personal pouch.
10. No toilets are available during treatments.
11. Food is not allowed to be consumed during treatment.
12. We know some of you love a hot beverage whilst getting pampered, so we ask you to bring your own cups for that.
13. If you feel any symptoms of COVID-19 or any sickness, we kindly ask you to please let us know and cancel/reschedule your appointment in advance.
Vogue Beauty is based within Clarendon Centre on Cornmarket Street in Oxford. A salon that ticks all the right beauty boxes by offering manicures, pedicures, waxing, eyelash extensions, facials and massages.
Nearest public transport:
This venue is located a 5-minute walk from Oxford train station and is very accessible by bus.
What we like about the venue:
JK Nails & Beauty in Reading offers a full range of esthetic services including gel manicures, spa pedicures, extensions, overlays, nail art, eyelash extensions, tinting, eyelash perms, massage and waxing. With this select menu, you have everything you need to turn your next trip to the salon into a complete spa day.
The team at JK Nail & Beauty boast over 10 years experience and they are proud to offer their artistry, talented and kindness in such a comfortable, airy and elegant space. At this salon, a manicure is more than just a routine beauty service, it is an opportunity to help someone relax while making their nails look absolutely flawless.
Located in Tilehurst nearby plenty of street parking and with bus stops a block away, this salon is as convenient as it is stylish and friendly. If it's time for a moment of pampering and me-time, JK Nails & Beauty is your new salon.
At Hair & Makeup Bar on London Street in Reading, they offer a wide range of hair and beauty treatments using premium products. Services include haircuts and blow-dry, colour and highlights, manicure and pedicure, facials, makeup and more.
When you walk into our studio, you will be welcomed by works from up-and-coming local and international artists, available for viewing and purchase. Before you settle in a salon chair, you may decide to try one of our exclusive fitness sessions. In partnership with Frequency, our hair salon and beauty bar proudly offers a 20-minute individual session with a PT using innovative electro-muscular stimulation (EMS) technology, followed with complimentary access to our shower.
Nearest public transport:
Reading train station is a 10-minutes walk away, and the bus stop is directly outside the salon. Paid parking is also available.
Your beauty therapists Indre has 10 years of experience in hair and makeup and Weronika has 3 years in the nails & beauty industry.
What we like about the venue: