Esthe Clinic is a skin clinic and beauty salon in Richmond, London offering a range of treatments, including facials, massages, and more.
Nearest Public Transport:
The venue is easily accessible by bus, train and tube, with Richmond station nearby.
What we like about the venue:
Studio Figura is slimming and weight loss clinic located in Ealing, near South Ealing and Northfield stations. Bright whites are offset by dreamy purple tones to create a soothing space that feels elegant and inviting.
Studio Figura’s team of dedicated therapists offer services designed to benefit your health and well-being, from slimming and toning your body to improving skin conditions and cellulite. Starting with an individual assessment, their signature Body Shaping and Weight Loss concept combines lymphatic drainage, diet plans and supplements. Each treatment leaves you feeling healthy and refreshed, boosting your confidence to new heights.
A personalised and professional experience awaits you at MarlenVisage salon, just 7 minutes walk from Ealing Broadway station. The salon has a great atmospere, best quality products and a wide range of beauty and aesthetic beauty treatments to offer as well as massage and physiotherapy. Specialists who are passionate about their work will look after you and make you feel pampered, relaxed and looking your best every time you visit.
Divine Revelation in South Ealing is an aesthetics clinic where you can find the most advanced face and body treatments including vampire facials, chemical peels, permanent hair removal and waxing.
Established in 2019, this tranquil clinic is run by an aesthetic practitioners who has many years of experience in bringing personalised treatments to clients. She passionate about giving you the quality and confidence you deserve, and thus each treatment begins with a comprehensive consultation and analysis.
Whether you want to target skin problems with a chemical peel or plasma pen treatment, get your glow back with a deep cleansing facial or save time with SHR laser hair removal, leading products from brands including Sesderma and Oxyngery are used to make sure you leave feeling great.
The clinic can be found just a couple of minutes away from Northfields Station. Book in today and feel the difference in both your body and mind.
Cloud Twelve is one-of-a-kind wellness & lifestyle club in the heart of Notting Hill. Extending over three floors, the club is home to an indulgent spa, luxury salon, nutritionally-focused brasserie and a holistic wellness clinic. Cloud Twelve offers a sanctuary within the city for like-minded individuals to spend quality time with friends and family, have fun, share ideas, learn new skills and enjoy some precious ‘me time’ to unwind, detoxify and rejuvenate body and mind.
Our beautifully designed wellness facilities and brasserie cater to adults and are open for everyone to enjoy.
Cloud Twelve Spa
A complete city getaway, the wellness-focused indulgent spa is a haven to relax and recharge with:
• Six treatment rooms, including a couples suite,
• Thermal suite which includes a Steam room, Sauna, Himalayan salt room, and relaxation area
• An extensive holistic treatment menu of results-driven therapies using the best of Western and Asian philosophies
• Organic, natural therapies backed by science and modern technology
• Non-invasive anti-ageing aesthetic technology delivered by Softmesology and Dermafrac
• Brand partners committed to natural beauty and sustainability; Organic Pharmacy, Comfort Zone and Tri-Dosha
• To enhance your spa experience, book the couples’ suite, equipped with Dolomites quartz beds to help promote a deeper state of relaxation
Cloud Twelve Brasserie
With wellbeing at the core of our philosophy, nutrition is an important focus of the club’s brasserie, where you can enjoy:
• Fresh, organic, plant-based menus designed by renown vegan chefs
• Customised herbal infusions to promote different health benefits
• Smoothies, tonics, premium organic wines and champagnes
• Nutritional talks and events hosted by wellness and natural beauty experts
• Private event space for breakfast/brunch/lunch events or talks, afternoon tea or evening canapes receptions
Directions & Parking
On Street Parking | 12-minutes from Notting Hill Gate & Ladbroke Grove stations.