For an all-over zen body experience, Sabai Gaya Thai Massage is your place. Centrally located in City of London, it's in the perfect spot for any before, during, or after work self-care and relaxation.
Nearest public transport:
The centre is a short walk from Liverpool Street.
All the technicians are experienced, friendly professionals who are known for building human connections.
What we like about the venue:
Peachy Peel Shoreditch is located on Turville Street in Central London, offering all your beauty essentials including waxing, facials, massages, and nail services using premium products. Peachy Peel is exceptional for its facials and massages.
More details about the location
The team has over 10 years of experience combined. They always ensure the client gets a bespoke treatment by consulting them prior to the appointment.
What do we like about this venue
The Ashanti Treatment Rooms is a carefully considered spa experience offering Medi Spa & Beauty Treatments within close proximity of both Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate. This center takes you on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation. It provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle. Offering an upscale treatment environment with affordable treatment prices.
Most of the products used on the treatments are natural and free from unnecessary, artificial chemicals and additives, also they offer a wide range of treatments that are especially suitable pre and postnatal. The Ashanti Treatment Room's treatments are the perfect way to combine a relaxing pampering experience, with a healthy treat.
They are known for delivering an affordable wellness and spa experience which doesn't compromise on luxury, with a core, measurable health benefits. All the treatments offered are prescriptive meaning or focus is only ever on you.
Ashanti Treatment Room welcomes men, women, and children when accompanied by a consenting adult.
Refresh and reinvigorate your skin with a specialist facial treatment at The Skin Co Spa in Spitalfields, London.
The Skin Co Spa is located in a boutique spa in a beautiful part of London. It’s light and bright with lots of natural light around the pool and gym area. Finding this kind of venue in London is a unique experience. The Skin Co Spa offer high-end and advanced face and body treatments, but also relaxing spa packages, with an option to spend the whole day in the gym and spa. They offer the most modern and up-to-date treatments.
Whether you're after an anti-ageing treatment that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, a collagen-boosting Dermapen therapy or a classic facial peel to soothe your pores, the expert therapists here customise each service to ensure your individual needs are met.
This fresh, clean and cosy venue oozes class and its modern, city vibe makes it the ideal spot to unwind as you are treated to a peaceful moment of self-care.
Located on Fournier Street the salon can be reached easily by tube, with Aldgate East and Liverpool Street stations both within a 10-minute walk.
For a high-end facial treatment and long-lasting results, book a date and restore your complexion to its glowing best.
Stop your salon search with Heavens Beauty, the Whitechapel spot for ladies' and men's waxing, as well as lash extensions, facials and massages.
This modern salon has a fresh and welcoming feel, home to a team of experts who are passionate about giving you a high level of service while you take some time for yourself.
With a packed menu that includes Hollywood hot waxing, classic eyelash extensions, glowing facials and soothing massages, each visit will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
Its prime location next door to Aldgate East Station, with some paid parking bays nearby too, helps to make Heavens Beauty a salon that you want to return to again and again.
Located in the lively and creative area of Spitalfields, Attraction Hair & Beauty Academy boasts an extensive menu of hair, beauty, and massage services. Waxing, mani-pedis, hair cutting and colouring, Henna, facials - the list goes on. There´s definitely something here for everyone, so what are you waiting for?
Nearest public transport: The salon can be found using tube services from Aldgate East.
The team: Honey and Naz share a combined experience of 25 years in the hair and beauty industries.
What we like about the venue: Atmosphere: Friendly, professional. Specialises in: Hair and beauty. Brands and products used: Janssen, Dermalogica, Dermacos. The extra touches: Clients can enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and welcoming service.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Welcome to Luka Day Spa & Salon, a relaxing and tranquil hideaway located in Shoreditch offering an impressive range of spa treatments, hair care, manicures, pedicures and more.
This elegant and chic venue is just a stone's throw from some of London's trendiest locations, including Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Shoreditch High Street and is easily accessed via public transport.
The hand-picked team of forward-thinking therapists is ready to welcome you in and create bespoke beauty treatments for you, whether you are looking for a rejuvenating massage, a new hairdo, or a set of sparkling nails.
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further, Luka Day Spa & Salon ticks all the boxes.
Heavens is a beauty and nails salon off Whitechapel High Street near Aldgate East Station. With a particular passion for waxing, nails and all things beauty there's also a full menu ranging from massages to sunbed courses.
The team is a collaboration of different strengths and fresh ideas. Paying close attention to the small details of your service, they aim to provide the luxury you deserve with a unique and memorable experience. This is a great location with friendly staff and fair prices.
THIS VENUE ACCEPTS CASH, BACS & PAYPAL