Heavens is a beauty and nails salon off Whitechapel High Street near Aldgate East Station. With a particular passion for waxing, nails and all things beauty there's also a full menu ranging from massages to sunbed courses.
The team is a collaboration of different strengths and fresh ideas. Paying close attention to the small details of your service, they aim to provide the luxury you deserve with a unique and memorable experience. This is a great location with friendly staff and fair prices.
THIS VENUE ACCEPTS CASH, BACS & PAYPAL
The Ashanti Treatment Rooms is a carefully considered spa experience offering Medi Spa & Beauty Treatments within close proximity of both Liverpool Street Station and Aldgate. This center takes you on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation. It provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle. Offering an upscale treatment environment with affordable treatment prices.
Most of the products used on the treatments are natural and free from unnecessary, artificial chemicals and additives, also they offer a wide range of treatments that are especially suitable pre and postnatal. The Ashanti Treatment Room's treatments are the perfect way to combine a relaxing pampering experience, with a healthy treat.
They are known for delivering an affordable wellness and spa experience which doesn't compromise on luxury, with a core, measurable health benefits. All the treatments offered are prescriptive meaning or focus is only ever on you.
Ashanti Treatment Room welcomes men, women, and children when accompanied by a consenting adult.
You can find everything from manicures and extensions to waxing and massage at Master Beauty & Nails in Spitalfields.
This fresh beauty spot is well known in the area for its abundant menu which is always delivered with your needs in mind. The team, who have 10 years of experience, are passionate about keeping up with the latest techniques and fashions so you are ahead of the crowd.
Using products from renowned brands including CND, OPI and Dermalogica, you'll enjoy premium results whether you go to treat your nails, skin or lashes.
The salon is in a prime location, just minutes from both Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations. Book in today for a truly revitalising pampering session.
Hidden away in the heart of the city, Primas Beauty Clinic is an innovative, luxury boutique located just a minute away from St Paul’s Cathedral. Combining the latest technology and techniques, they deliver high-quality results that leave you feeling completely recharged.
The brainchild of four Colombian “Primas” - Spanish for cousins - their goal is to bring the best of South American services to the London beauty scene. Wood panel walls and authentic decor create a serene and relaxing space, invoking a sense of the tradition they bring to every treatment. Passionate about the art of beauty, Primas Beauty Clinic help enhance your self-confidence so you can not only look, but feel fabulous too.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Salon House is a hair and beauty salon just up from Chancery Lane station in Holborn. They offer Dermalogica facials, a variety of massages and a full range of hairdressing services. They choose to focus on great quality products and equipment, using such top brands as Bumble and Bumble, Redken and Crystal Clear amongst others.
They constantly update and adapt services to suit your needs and have assembled an experienced and qualified team. Always making sure you’re happy with your treatment, they’re on hand to advise and consult even after your procedure.
For all your beauty needs check out Blake's Beauty Room in Spitalfields, London, just a 3-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.
This brand new beauty spot features a vast selection of beauty treatments for both women and men and is the perfect place to pop into for some routine beauty maintenance or to get ready for your next beach holiday or special occasion.
Expert therapist Kanada has a wealth of beauty knowledge and uses her skills to perfect a practically pain-free technique giving clients a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
So what are you waiting for? Book in at Blake's Beauty Room today and get that feel-good fresh feeling.
Experience the benefits of massage at Boonsawad Thai Spa in Whitechapel, London.
Treat yourself to a medical Thai massage including herbal compresses, a de-stressing Indian head massage, a classic deep tissue technique to alleviate your muscle pains, a detoxifying lymphatic drainage treatment, and many more.
This venue is modern, with a spa-like environment, and the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. It is located only a 2-minute walk from Adgate East tube station, with plenty of bus stops in the surrounding area.
Relax and unwind at Boonsawad Thai Spa today.