Welcome to Westend Hair Nails & Beauty, hair and beauty salon located in Witney, just a quick drive from Oxford. With over 50 years of hair and beauty experience, the Westend team aims to create a one-stop paradise for all their customers.
Nearest public transport: Located in Witney, the venue is easily reached by public transport, being just a few minutes from the West End Church stop.
The Team: The team has over 50 years of experience.
What we like about the venue:
Head on down to Bubbal Beauty Parlour in Witney for all your waxing and massage needs.
This cosy space is filled with flowers, pastel shades and relaxing music playing in the background.
Indulge in a stress-relieving deep tissue massage or pop in for a hassle-free hot wax.
The venue is wheelchair accessible and there is free parking available nearby.
Get your glow back with an appointment at Bubbal Beauty Parlour.
Make a date for your hands and feet at Witney's inviting Diva Nails.
Established in 2010, Diva's fully kitted out nail bar offer finishes from OPI, Shellac, Gelish and Bio Sculpture as well as a selection of your favourite express beauty treatments.
Expect to choose from spa pedicures performed in ultra relaxing pedi chairs, the hottest nail newcomer SNS Dipping Powder nails and both gel and acrylic extensions.
Beauty finds cover express waxing, hydrating classic facials, defining tints for lashes and brows and a selection of semi-permanent makeup to rid you from your daily makeup routine.
Situated on the outskirts of Oxford, Diva Nails is situated along several main bus routes and has two hours free on-street parking available right outside.
Diva Nails COVID-19 policies
1. Due to social distancing measures, we will operate at a reduced capacity and by Appointments Only – Appointments can be made on the day.
2. Please stick with your appointments or cancel well in advance.
3. There will be no waiting area available, so all clients are expected to arrive punctually.
4. Clients will no longer be allowed to bring a +1 to their time slot (partner, friends, kids).
5. All clients must wash their hands thoroughly with soap upon arrival.
6. Please follow any requests made by salon staff in relation to social distancing and hygiene for the well-being of others.
7. All clients must fill in a consent form, this can be done upon arrival of your treatments.
8. A face covering must be worn and if you do not have one, it can be purchased at £1 each.
9. All clients must have their own: Nail file, Buffer, Sanding band (and toe separators if having a pedicure) all of which can be purchased in the salon at £3 per personal pouch.
10. No toilets are available during treatments.
11. Food is not allowed to be consumed during treatment.
12. We know some of you love a hot beverage whilst getting pampered, so we ask you to bring your own cups for that.
13. If you feel any symptoms of COVID-19 or any sickness, we kindly ask you to please let us know and cancel/reschedule your appointment in advance.