Facials - men's near Shepperton, Surrey
We've found 8 venues
Collections Hair Club
Based in Weybridge, Collection Hair Club is a hair salon that provides luxury hair, nails and facial treatments and won Best Hairdresser in Surrey & Hampshire 2017 award.
Offering a complimentary consultation with your treatment, their award-winning hairstylists and professional beauticians are here to make you look your best for a special event, wedding or to give you an effortless style for your modern day lifestyle.
Maintaining the venue’s reputation since it opened years ago, Collection Hair Club is an exceptional salon in Surrey that delivers first class service for you.
Refined, classic and timeless interior with modern furnishings and moderately sized treatment rooms that cater to your demand, they are here so you settle in and feel relaxed.
An energetic atmosphere and pleasurable environment, their friendly staff are welcoming, courteous and accommodating,
Using only established products including Shellac and l'oreal Professional plus are committed to keeping a high standard, treat yourself and be pampered by the lovely staff.
Brazilian Beauty Room - Teddington
A couple of minutes from Teddington station, Massage 4U is a beauty salon specialising in therapeutic massages and beauty treatments. From waxing to facials, it takes care of your body with a vast range of services.
Capable and inventive, the therapist executes body and facials massages, working on your own needs and ensuring a great and relaxing experience. Cellulite reduction, lymphatic drainage or a simple classic massage: choose the best treatment for you and indulge yourself in a warm ambiance.
Sunbury X Hair & Beauty
Sunbury-on-Thames’ long established Sunbury X Hair & Beauty has been offering sensational hair and beauty treatments to the area for over 14 years. They provide hairdressing and colouring, massage and much more. Sunbury X is the go-to place for all of your beauty needs.
Just a brief walk from Sunbury station and with plenty of local parking too, the location is perfect for a stress-free visit.
The team have a wide range of experience and given that the salon has been established for over 14 years now it’s safe to assume you are in the best hands. With a tailored approach to their treatments and a creative spark, you’ll be sure to love your time there!
Genesis New World Thai Massage Centre
Conveniently located close to Fulwell station, Genesis New World Thai Massage Centre specialises in a wide range of massages, as well as providing a host of popular beauty treatments. Open Monday to Sunday with late night opening hours, the dedicated team here are always on hand to offer their help and leave you feeling balanced and reenergised.
Choose from an array of services, such as sports massage, cupping and reflexology, and the venue’s hard working staff will be there every step of the way to guide you through your treatment.
Charming, peaceful and bright, you will be sure to leave feeling thoroughly refreshed after a visit to this leading massage and therapy centre.
My Skin Boutique
My Skin Boutique is a cosy treatment room located within Kirby’s Chemist in Teddington, offering a wide range of treatments from head to toe.
Whether you want a smooth waxing treatment or a deep cleansing facial, their therapists perform every service tailored to best suit you individually and using only high-end products.
High Care Health and Beauty Studio
A seven minute walk away from Hounslow station to the West of London is High Care Wellness and Beauty Studio. A treatment room offering unique and effective aesthetic and holistic services.
The owner, Irina, is passionate about the treatments the clinic has to offer and believes that each client can find something perfect for their needs. Using Weyergans products which derive from Germany, your treatment will begin with a brief consultation and follow by a professional service of your choice.
So whether you want to shift some unwanted centimetres from your waist, or want to refresh and rejuvenate your appearance with a gentle facial peel, the treatment room has a service for you.
Gatsby Vintage Hair & Makeup
Centrally located close to both Whitton and Strawberry Fields stations, Gatsby Vintage Hair and Makeup is a salon which specialises in creating vintage hairstyles. This brightly lit, polished venue is open Tuesday to Saturday with opening times that fit around a busy working lifestyle, making it the ideal spot to visit if you are in need of a last minute, long-lasting hair style.
The team here are creative, innovative and hardworking: they provide a wide range of styles from the 1920’s through to the 1950s, ensuring that you leave with a glamorous look which is perfect for parties, events and weddings.
Rose Nova - Surrey
Health and Beauty Products, treatments and make up, for all occasions: Home visits available too Weddings , private or cooperate parties, Proms and many more..... Our healt products are Real Food TechnologySM solutions Real Food Technology solution is your passport to better health. Weve taken ingredients found in nature and blended them to create the modern miracles of patented, science-based, nutritional supplementation. Our world-class, natural and plant-sourced vitamins, minerals and glyconutrients give your body what it needs to help it grow and stay strong. With so many nutritional supplement choices out there, how do you know which ones are right for you? Which products will make a positive difference in your life and in the lives of your family members? In a world that seems to be realising that natural is better, Mannatech has pioneered Real Food Technology solutions to provide you, the consumer, with standardised levels of natural and plant-sourced nutrients at nutritionally effective levels; providing the best alternative to synthetic vitamin and mineral products and so-called super-juice products. With our Real Food Technology solutions, we prefer to get our vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients and other ingredients from things that are genuinely food and put them in a form thats easy for people to take every day Dr Rob Sinnott Co-CEO, Global Chief Science Officer. Using the basic goodness nature has to offer and combining it with the powerful technology of science, we are able to offer nutrient-rich products. With each formulation Mannatech searches the globe for the highest quality and most efficacious product ingredients; all chosen to complement each other.
The RoseNova T&C's have been implemented with your convenience and satisfaction in mind. We have certain deposit requirements in place to ensure all our clients get availability when they desire and that our diaries are not booked up unnecessarily.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Appointments must be cancelled or changed within a minimum of 24 hours before the appointment time or deposits will be non-refundable. Appointments cancelled outside the 24 hour period need to be rebooked for a date within 30 days from the original booking otherwise deposits are lost.
- Clients who do no-show lose their deposit or one treatment from their course/package or gift voucher if that's the method of payment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment time in order to complete administrative activities - running late will eat into treatment time.
- All treatment times shown include time for consultation and after-care.
- 50% deposits must be paid for bookings that total more than £65.00 in addition to all weekend appointments.
- Before & After Pictures have been used courtesy of Wrinkle Relaxation and Restylane for Fillers.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are not cash redeemable or refundable.
- Courses/Packages purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and can only be used by one individual (unless it's PiCk & MiX).
- Courses/Packages are not cash redeemable or refundable once purchased.
- VIP Cards are valid for 1 year and must be presented each time a treatment or product is purchased.
- VIP discounts do not apply to independent practitioners, Gift Vouchers, CST or injectable treatments.
- VIP membership scheme details may vary in each branch so please ask a team member for details.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Any products purchased cannot be taken back once removed from the Spa - this is for Health Safety and consumer protection reasons.
- We encourage all our clients not to bring expensive personal belongings to the Spa as we take no responsibility for your items. Lockers in each branch are subject to availability.
- RoseNova cannot accept any liability for Independent Practitioners that host clinics from our premises, although we do ensure their qualifications and licenses are checked before allowing collaboration with our establishment.