Fusionage Therapies, based at Pure Treat Rooms in Harrogate, provide relief and therapy through their extensive range of massages such as Dorn therapy, Spinal massages and more, as well as the more relaxing Swedish massage. Whether you suffer from alignment issues, stress tension, sports injuries or any sort of muscle or joint pain, Rachael will advise the best treatment and tailor your massage and therapy to suit your needs.
As a fully qualified, insured and experienced massage therapist, Rachael is dedicated to alleviating the stress and strain of people's lives and improving their health and wellbeing.
Amanda Joy is a massage and complementary therapy centre based in Harrogate. Therapist Amanda has been working and studying in the field of complementary medicine since 1999 and offer Traditional Chinese Acupressure massage, Thai massage, Aromatherapy massage, Indian Head massage, Reiki, Reflexology and much more.
Amanda, who is a firm believer in a holistic approach to healing, is ready to heal your body naturally. For her, the body is made up of mind, body and spirit, and all three must be in working order so that good health can be achieved.
She works with different modalities to help to keep the three in balance. She utilizes a holistic approach to therapy using massage, hypnotherapy and mindful techniques with an emphasis on identifying and addressing current stressors, exploring past experiences to enable you to develop positive life patterns.
Complete Calm Massage Therapy helps people struggling with chronic pain. Treatments target key areas of tension and discomfort, easing the pain caused by stress and modern life. Conditions treated include lower back pain, tension headaches, arthritis, and tight, aching shoulders.
Each client is treated as an individual, so that the massage is tailored specifically, taking into account your emotional and physical well-being. So if you want deep-tissue one week, and a relaxing soporific treatment another time that's all good with me. You can even blend them in one treatment, we'll discuss what you need in a thorough consultation before the first treatment. So please do allow 15 minutes for your consultation when planning your day.
Parking is available either on the street at nearby Cheltenham Parade (pay and display) or in the Jubilee multi-story on Union Street. I'm based at Pure Treatment Rooms, 1 Cheltenham Mount, near to the restaurant Konak Meze. On arrival please make your way to the first-floor waiting area and I'll be out to meet you shortly
• Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Certificate. Jing Advanced Massage Training, Brighton.
• MTI Level 4 Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma. Quantum Metta, London.
• ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma. Quantum Metta
• Massage in Pregnancy Workshop. Quantum Metta
• Massage for Back & Neck Conditions. Quantum Metta
• On-Site Chair Massage Certificate. London School of Massage
• Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage Techniques. Jing Advanced Massage Training
• Forearm and Deep Tissue Massage. Jing Advanced Massage Training
• Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
• Beauty Facial Course Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
• Hot and Cold Stone Massage Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
• Indian Head Massage Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops