Head to JJ Natural Beauty & Massage in Covent Garden for a select range of manicure, facial and massage treatments, including deep tissue, Swedish and Thai massage.
With over 5 years’ experience, take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of your wonderful therapists, Jaio and Lela.
Tucked inside Seven Dials, this relaxing space is only a 3 minute walk from Covent Garden station and there are lots of bus stops nearby.
Relax and heal using ancient natural healing practices at JJ Natural Beauty & Massage.
Minutes away from Farringdon Station, Beauty Fusion is a haven of relaxation and beauty. They offer waxing, nail treatments and massages for men and women. An extensive menu is provided in a tranquil, contemporary space away from the busy London streets.
Polite and friendly staff put you at ease throughout professional and well thought out services that make use of a good selection of products. They bring experience and knowledge to providing an effective and stress free experience at a convenient location.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
Situated just a short walk away from London's Tower Bridge, Spa's Nila is your one-stop location for all things hair, beauty and barbering. Allow yourself to be pampered with a luxurious beauty treatment or unwind with a relaxing massage at the salon.
Nearest public transport:
The salon is located just a 6-minute walk from Aldgate East Station as well as numerous bus stops.
The team at Spa's Nila is made up of 5 employees, all of whom have up to 15 years of experience in the hair and beauty industry.
What we like about the venue:
Experience the benefits of massage at Boonsawad Thai Spa in Whitechapel, London.
Treat yourself to a medical Thai massage including herbal compresses, a de-stressing Indian head massage, a classic deep tissue technique to alleviate your muscle pains, a detoxifying lymphatic drainage treatment, and many more.
This venue is modern, with a spa-like environment, and the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. It is located only a 2-minute walk from Adgate East tube station, with plenty of bus stops in the surrounding area.
Relax and unwind at Boonsawad Thai Spa today.