Cloud Twelve is one-of-a-kind wellness & lifestyle club in the heart of Notting Hill. Extending over three floors, the club is home to an indulgent spa, luxury salon, nutritionally-focused brasserie and a holistic wellness clinic. Cloud Twelve offers a sanctuary within the city for like-minded individuals to spend quality time with friends and family, have fun, share ideas, learn new skills and enjoy some precious ‘me time’ to unwind, detoxify and rejuvenate body and mind.
Our beautifully designed wellness facilities and brasserie cater to adults and are open for everyone to enjoy.
Cloud Twelve Spa
A complete city getaway, the wellness-focused indulgent spa is a haven to relax and recharge with:
• Six treatment rooms, including a couples suite,
• Thermal suite which includes a Steam room, Sauna, Himalayan salt room, and relaxation area
• An extensive holistic treatment menu of results-driven therapies using the best of Western and Asian philosophies
• Organic, natural therapies backed by science and modern technology
• Non-invasive anti-ageing aesthetic technology delivered by Softmesology and Dermafrac
• Brand partners committed to natural beauty and sustainability; Organic Pharmacy, Comfort Zone and Tri-Dosha
• To enhance your spa experience, book the couples’ suite, equipped with Dolomites quartz beds to help promote a deeper state of relaxation
Cloud Twelve Brasserie
With wellbeing at the core of our philosophy, nutrition is an important focus of the club’s brasserie, where you can enjoy:
• Fresh, organic, plant-based menus designed by renown vegan chefs
• Customised herbal infusions to promote different health benefits
• Smoothies, tonics, premium organic wines and champagnes
• Nutritional talks and events hosted by wellness and natural beauty experts
• Private event space for breakfast/brunch/lunch events or talks, afternoon tea or evening canapes receptions
Directions & Parking
On Street Parking | 12-minutes from Notting Hill Gate & Ladbroke Grove stations.
Sometimes we all need to escape the bustle of city life, and the Porchester Spa in Bayswater is a great place to do just that. Pick and choose from the impressive range of activities on offer and work off your stresses while reaching your fitness goals.
Swim a few lengths in the pool, head to the 140-station gym or sweat it out in the sauna. As well as offering a host of group fitness classes, the Porchester Spa is the only facility for hot yoga in Bayswater. Whatever you feel like, you’ll find it easy to create a personalised day to suit your needs here.
Food & Drink
Cafe | Restaurant | Afternoon Tea Available
Choose from the selection of salads and sandwiches alongside hot and cold drinks in the cafe.
The spa and leisure centre are not wheelchair accessible.
Directions & Parking
Royal Oak Underground | Bayswater Underground Station | Paddington Station
The Porchester Spa does not have its own car park, though there are some street parking spaces nearby. It’s a short walk from a number of underground and overground stations, including Royal Oak, Bayswater and Paddington.