Let your nails fall in love with Joana's Salon, a cosy beauty treatment room specialised in high-quality nail care treatments.
Your escape from the everyday routine is based inside the brand new Brixton Mall.
Joana provides a range of professional nail services at affordable prices as well as a selection of eyelash extensions, waxing and brow treatments.
With more than eight years of experience, she uses only the best products to ensure maximum results, from brands such as Blue Sky, Diamond Cosmetics, Shellac and O.P.I.
Welcome to my shop!
Gel nail polish available for purchase
Gel polish nails 15ml at £14.99 a piece
Delivery and Policies:
Customised items are not available for return. Free delivery on all orders. Contact salon to purchase.
How to use:
Each coat of polish is cured under a uv/LED lamp for 60 to 90 seconds or for two to three minutes (depending on the polish brand).
This curing process sets the gel. The polish does not dry until it goes under the lamp, so any slips are much easier to rectify. After curing, the gel polish is completely hard, but will have a sticky layer left, ready to bond to the next layer. Additional coats can be applied after each layer is cured.
1. Shape your nails.
2. Push back cuticles and remove extra cuticles.
3. File nails and buffer nails (this is important to ensure the gel stays on).
4. Clean nails and ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
5. Just make sure you prep well or it will peel right off.
How to apply:
1. Apply thin base coat, cure under UV lamp for 1 min, or LED light for 30s.
2. Apply first thin layer colour gel polish and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, or LED light 3.for 60s. And repeat this step until get the desired colour. 2 coats are recommended.
4. Apply top coat, cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, or LED light for 60s.
5. If there is gel on the skin, please clean it before curing.
Paint the nail free edge and avoid painting the skin for each layer, this will help it to last longer.
How to remove:
1. Polish the nails surface by polishing file. (Key point)
2. Soak the nails by nail remover wraps about 5-10 minutes.
3. Remove the nail polish by a cuticle pusher.
4. Wash your hands and apply hand cream to moisturised your hands.