Established in 2016, AcuPro Clinic is a wellness centre based on Leadenhall Street in the City of London.
Offering a calm and minimalistic setting, this professional space is home to an experienced team who are certified as members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Choose from a specialist range of massage, acupuncture and holistic treatments that are personalised to ensure your needs are met. Centrally located and well connected, the venue is just a short walk from Aldgate, Bank and Monument underground stations.
Located on Fashion Street, around the corner from Brick Lane, Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment is an exclusive beauty room specialising in professional massage services. Situated inside the Beaute Bar salon, they deliver effective and affordable treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
Past a bright and rustic reception, you are led to a calming private room. Here you are transported into a world of tranquility, with a simple but soothing decor allowing you to fully relax. Unwind as Sumanat and her team of highly trained therapists cater to all your needs, using their talent and expertise to give you an enriching, revitalising full body experience.
Current Extra Precautions:
In order to observe social distancing requirements we will be allowing extra time in between appointments. This will alleviate people gathering in the reception area. We ask that customers arrive on time for their appointments and leave promptly following their treatment.
1. Every customer and member of staff will be nano-sprayed with disinfectant at their point of entry into the salon.
2. Every customer and member of staff will have their temperature checked using an infrared thermometer at their point of entry into the salon.
3. Every customer and member of staff shall be asked to remove their shoes at the point of entry into the salon. We will supply shop shoes to be worn inside of the salon.
4. On entry into the salon every customer and member of staff shall be required to wash their hands thoroughly or use the antibacterial gels which we will supply.
5. Once inside the treatment rooms, clients are requested to remove their clothes (except for their underwear). We provide hooks on which to hang all of your belongings. Then customers should lay face down on the couches.
6. Once on the couches, customers will be sprayed from head to foot with skin cleanser. A hot towel will be used to clean the customer’s body, prior to the commencement of their tailored massage techniques.
7. All members of staff are required to wear face masks and face shields throughout all treatments carried out.
8. When clients turn over to treat the front of their bodies/head massage, a disposable mask will be placed over their ears and covering their mouths.
9. We will supply both hand soaps and antibacterial gels in all of our treatment rooms and our WC.
10. All of our coaches are covered with PVC protectors and are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer.
11. We change our bed sheets after every customer. We wash all of our towels, sheets, etc. at high temperatures and tumble dry them to kill any bacteria.
12. At the end of each treatment, towels and bed sheets are placed into the baskets provided.
13. At close of business every evening, the entire salon will be sterilised using a UVC machine for 30 minutes. This kills all viruses, bacteria and germs.
Note: While the UVC machine is in operation, NO person/persons shall be permitted inside of the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sumanat Beauty and Body Treatment Management
London Health and Wellbeing is a home for massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture and sports therapy just 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London.
This multi-disciplinary venue allows clients to be assessed holistically to find the right treatment to suit their individual needs.
The team of expert therapists use their skills to develop bespoke treatments to help combat pain and injuries and promote a healthier lifestyle for clients.
For a positive and pro-active experience visit London Health and Wellbeing.
Located in London's Spitalfields neighbourhood, Active Vitality Therapy | Remedial Massage Specialist specialises in targeted treatments for pain relief alongside sumptuous massages for divine relaxation.
Inside, clients can choose from holistic styled therapies such as the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, as well as targeted, firmer deep tissue and sports options. Combinations are also available, for any clients looking to try out a new technique.
Treatments come in everything from express 30-minute options right up to a full, indulgent 120 minutes
Full body treatments tailored to your needs at what was formerly Physio LDN and Osteo LDN, One Body LDN is one of London’s trusted one-stop solutions for Physiotherapy and Osteopathy. Get your ultimate recovery solution with One Body.
Awarded Top Rated 2020 and 2021 by Treatwell, One Body is a London-based clinic that uses Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Sports Massage, and Acupuncture to offer unique treatment plans that put your needs front and centre.
Eliminate pain, relax tight muscles, recover faster, prevent injuries. You only get one body. Discover what the unique, client-focused 360° approach to science-backed healing can do for yours today.
A to Zen Therapies is a massage treatment room within easy walking distance of Monument station in the City of London. Their comprehensive menu includes Sports, Swedish and Thai massages with treatments and pressure tailored to suit your needs.
They also offer therapeutic treatments such as Acupuncture, Dry Cupping and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
They have extensive experience working in corporate environments where they help people suffering from work-related conditions from stress and postural problems to helping city workers to run the marathon injury-free.
Seek out detox and wellness at the Medical Mindset Coach clinic with Holistic Doctor, Star Freudenberg.
The Medical Mindset Coach, based in Monument in the heart of central London, is a dedicated clinic for resetting and empowering one’s health, wellbeing and mindset.
The clinic incorporates medical and scientific lifestyle testing and procedures. You can choose from a range of clinical body detox, blood tests, coaching, functional medicine and natural healing treatments and remedies.
Medical Mindset Coach offers personalised regenerative programmes and performance optimisation to help you achieve optimal results.
All programmes are created with molecular wellness in mind to give your cells exactly what they need so that you can perform at your best.
Your health and wellbeing is the backbone of everything that The Medical Mindset Coach does. Using ancient methods from around the globe, Medical Mindset Coach aims to realign your mind, body and mindset and address all underlying issues.
The clinic is easy to reach, with a 3-minute walk from Monument Station underground or 8-minute walk from Bank underground or a 15-minute walk from London Bridge.
Book in today and let Medical Mindset Coach help you reach your optimal performance.
Gabrielle Stephenson Acupuncture is at The Light Centre Monument, in the heart of the City of London and close to Monument station or London Bridge. She additionally works at The Light Centre Belgravia - a short walk from either Sloane Square or Victoria Underground Station and booked by appointment.
Areas of treatment:
Painful Musculoskeletal Disorders: neck pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, repetitive strain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain, sciatica, fasciitis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, sports injuries and sprains.
Acupuncture is also beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis, whilst it may not improve already damaged joints, it does give pain relief. More importantly, the treatment works to reduce inflammation and improve the dysfunctional immune system.
Fertility: natural fertility, IVF assistance, menstrual disorders, infertility, PCOS/polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, amenorrhea, pregnancy and post-natal.
Stress-related illness: anxiety, depression, insomnia, panic attacks, poor concentration, poor memory and general fatigue.